Whats In For The Weekend?

Topic locked
whats in for the weekend? Apr 22, 2010
i think i'm gonna head to the beach for the 3rd week in the row now. skin starting to turn from cheese comercial into nice peachy color :D

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: whats in for the weekend? Apr 22, 2010
raidah wrote:nice peachy color :D

oh and isn't it too dark to be at the beach (assuming that you're in the UAE)?
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

G to tha T wrote:
raidah wrote:nice peachy color :D

oh and isn't it too dark to be at the beach (assuming that you're in the UAE)?

thats Mr Carrot, not Ms Peach
raidah

raidah wrote:i think i'm gonna head to the beach for the 3rd week in the row now. skin starting to turn from cheese comercial into nice peachy color :D

I noticed you having fun there. Third time in a row you said?

Poor peach. :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

oh poor robby. im so sorry, i forgot you are on house arrest and cannot have any of that.

promise not to say anything that might stimulate your imagination. and i also suggest you dont look out the window either. 2 humping dogs could also give you ideas.

:P
raidah

My tan is crash helmet shaped on my face and I have little D shaped dark patches on the backs of my hands due to the holes in my gloves. Everything else is milky white and perfect!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

raidah wrote:oh poor robby. im so sorry, i forgot you are on house arrest and cannot have any of that.

promise not to say anything that might stimulate your imagination. and i also suggest you dont look out the window either. 2 humping dogs could also give you ideas.

:P

You keep hanging in the old trenchcoat. I passed that stage already. :wink:

I told you you needed a hug and a f.... Stress wears you out luv. :lol:
RobbyG

Re: whats in for the weekend? Apr 23, 2010
Man I hate beaches and its too bloody hot ? And really don't understand this white obsession with tans ???
desertdudeshj

Re: Whats In For The Weekend? Apr 23, 2010
Its the exact opposite of Asians who want to be bleached. Europeans want a tan. Chinese and Eastern Europeans want elongated leggies... we all have issues. ;)
RobbyG

desertdudeshj wrote:Man I hate beaches and its too bloody hot ? And really don't understand this white obsession with tans ???

I'm with you as well, I hate beaches too. It's been 5+ years since I've been to a beach.

Some people use to do it for boosting their social status. Nowadays, they want to get darker (milky white skin is not shown as cool in today's media) or do it for the vitamin D.
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Gonna be a quiet one for me, weekly supermarket trip and then relax and BBQ when the sun goes down, cheers all.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Had a nice dnight rive out in the desert with some homies, came back to 2.00am to our club den. Had BBQ. So the BBQ is done. Thinking of catching some eye candy and watching Clash of the Titans 3D.

Other that its gonna be chill. Think Lionel Richie and Lazy Sunday Morning 8)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Had a nice dnight rive out in the desert with some homies, came back to 2.00am to our club den. Had BBQ. So the BBQ is done. Thinking of catching some eye candy and watching Clash of the Titans 3D.

Other that its gonna be chill. Think Lionel Richie and Lazy Sunday Morning 8)

Lionel Richie, are you showing your age here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLziusK ... re=related

And another classic;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7fPpxA ... re=related
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Man when that video first came out, ( Music Box/Chart attack hosted by Simon Potter courtesy of Dubai CH 33 ) it was simply mind boggling, and I remember, spent days if not weeks trying to figure out how it was done !

-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 pm --

EDIT ! : Whoops I was thinking Dancing on the ceiling :oops: FAIL !
desertdudeshj

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dubai Knight wrote:My tan is crash helmet shaped on my face and I have little D shaped dark patches on the backs of my hands due to the holes in my gloves. Everything else is milky white and perfect!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Nice tan lines hon.

:wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

no obsession really. been white all my life and fine with that. there's a difference btw feeding the skin cancer and getting a bit of color once in a while.

but it is really hot today, hence the shisha place with internet intead of the beach :)

oh, and its the 1st time I've heard anybody calling eastern euro women short legged...
raidah

raidah wrote:oh, and its the 1st time I've heard anybody calling eastern euro women short legged...

Lets see whether I was way off base. Whats your length hon? :D
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
raidah wrote:oh, and its the 1st time I've heard anybody calling eastern euro women short legged...

Longer than you...!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Longer than you...!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

I'm 6,5 inches long...ehhhrrr I mean 1.90 meters high. Stirdy f@cker aight :lol: 8)

Whats your excuse :wink:
RobbyG

Work, work, work. That's my weekend. :drunken:
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: whats in for the weekend? Apr 24, 2010
Lying on the beach and tanning is so BOOOORRRRING! I'll be getting my outdoor fix from messing out on boats, wakeboarding, longboarding, wake skating etc etc. My tan lines are the shape of my life / rash vest - booo never mind.

Also doing a Braai, games night and general douchery.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Lying on the beach and tanning is so BOOOORRRRING! I'll be getting my outdoor fix from messing out on boats, wakeboarding, longboarding, wake skating etc etc. My tan lines are the shape of my life / rash vest - booo never mind.

General/daily alum powder douchery to remove the sludge accumulated in your sewer canal over the weekend?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Lying on the beach and tanning is so BOOOORRRRING! I'll be getting my outdoor fix from messing out on boats, wakeboarding, longboarding, wake skating etc etc. My tan lines are the shape of my life / rash vest - booo never mind.

General/daily alum powder douchery to remove the sludge accumulated in your sewer canal over the weekend?

Was that called for?

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Whats In For The Weekend? Apr 24, 2010
No not really, that was uncalled for. Women cat fighting ! all of them want to have the last word !!!

Let it go ladies, atleast have peace in between skirmishes until the next row breaks in between you two.
desertdudeshj

Drama Queen alert! Watch out for another drama session! :D ;)

Here she comes....tilting the Ferris wheel... :D
RobbyG

Dubai Knight wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Was that called for?

:( :( :(

Knight

Was announcing her personal hygiene necessary?

-- Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:09 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:No not really, that was uncalled for. Women cat fighting ! all of them want to have the last word !!!

Let it go ladies, atleast have peace in between skirmishes until the next row breaks in between you two.

FYI she broke the peace on another thread. Take it up with her. I was intentionally not responding to her or her posts - keeping distance. She just had a need to reach out and take a poke at me. For every action there is a reaction.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Spot on with the timing there. ;)

RobbyG

Like I said everyone wants to have the last word.

If she poked you, you don't have to retaliate ? Just let it go. Yeah ok if it becomes a regualr feature of attacking everything like you did just now then maybe a slight telling off and so on ?

Not that I'm taking sides but there was nothing aimed at you in anyway in chocys last post. Thats is when you go around looking for trouble.

Take a chill pill ladies 8)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Like I said everyone wants to have the last word.

If she poked you, you don't have to retaliate ? Just let it go. Yeah ok if it becomes a regualr feature of attacking everything like you did just now then maybe a slight telling off and so on ?

Not that I'm taking sides but there was nothing aimed at you in anyway in chocys last post. Thats is when you go around looking for trouble.

I said it was in a THREAD!!! NOT a post!! Read before you comment. And why do you find it necessary to constantly have something to say whenever I post??? Move along DD. You are doing the very thing you are accusing me of doing.

-- Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:56 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Like I said everyone wants to have the last word.

I said it was in a THREAD!!! NOT a post!! Read before you comment. And why do you find it necessary to constantly have something to say whenever I post??? Move along DD. You are doing the very thing you are accusing me of doing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat