I Wanna Change My Career, What Shall I Do?

Topic locked
I wanna Change my career, what shall I do? Jul 26, 2009
I Hate my job from the 1st day i started it, I never felt happy when I went to the office, I can't find my self in it. But its been 10 years now for me in that F*** field. what shall I do, shut up and remain as I am, or start from the scratch in something else?????

howdy

Jul 26, 2009
You’re asking this question to people who don’t know what your job is, how old you are, what financial obligations you have, got a family to support, married or single.

Been in that dilemma. Did the craziest thing ever, resigned the job that I hated, my friends announced me officially crazy, were unemployed for a couple of months, but finally got a very good job that I cherish.
PLEASE, DON’T DO THAT! I went half insane during that time, the hardest time ever.

In general, it’s never too late to switch careers and do the job that we find ourselves in. But we should do that very carefully, calculate all the risk and never let go of a branch until we get a very firm grip on another – the latter must be far greener and stronger than the former.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I wanna Change my career, what shall I do? Jul 27, 2009
howdy wrote:I Hate my job from the 1st day i started it, I never felt happy when I went to the office, I can't find my self in it. But its been 10 years now for me in that F*** field. what shall I do, shut up and remain as I am, or start from the scratch in something else?????

Ya dude tell us more. It just takes effort and it's not impossible.
But yes we need more info.
Essentially I'm in a similar predicament too!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat