Anyone Wanna Meet?

Topic locked
Oct 06, 2008
arniegang wrote:
Jeevan wrote:Hmm, hang in a few more days, lemme get my butt there and will get down to organizing something :)

DK dont tell me there havent been any meets lately? i still have the damn go karting thingy pics we did:) to be true a lt of enthusiasts have moved on or are busy.

come november and shud be there:)

If i remember correctly i beat you :lol:

That was a great evening out

You were cheating and using GPS! I seem to recall I was 'hors de combat' that evening. Dislocated shoulder!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:Let's wait until we reach the DF tipping point before the meet up.

I think we already have collections of Connectors, Mavens & Salesmen

Hahahahaha :)

I am new and I like this forum. I had a friend who told me some controversy that happened here before.......well, that's history.

some went and started up their own forum, the same 8 people talk to each other every day.

If you want to read the monotonous daily clips cut and pasted from the gulf news then i can post a link for you.
arniegang

Oct 06, 2008
arniegang wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:Let's wait until we reach the DF tipping point before the meet up.

I am new and I like this forum. I had a friend who told me some controversy that happened here before.......well, that's history.

some went and started up their own forum, the same 8 people talk to each other every day.

If you want to read the monotonous daily clips cut and pasted from the gulf news then i can post a link for you.

I would be interested to get that link arniegang, thanks....just for the sake of knowing :)

I heard much more...like a system hack in private area posted in the general that lead to other people leaving...Not sure if this post of mine would be moderated, if so, "sorry" in advance.
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:
Jeevan wrote:Hmm, hang in a few more days, lemme get my butt there and will get down to organizing something :)

DK dont tell me there havent been any meets lately? i still have the damn go karting thingy pics we did:) to be true a lt of enthusiasts have moved on or are busy.

You were cheating and using GPS! I seem to recall I was 'hors de combat' that evening. Dislocated shoulder!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

dis shoulder indeed, you just used a triangular sling in the hope we would all think you dis your shoulder. I had both legs amputated the day before and i still drove and finished 5th :)

You counld't face the fact that a woman driver was gonna beat ya and therefore pulled a sickie me thinks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
arniegang

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:
arniegang wrote:

I would be interested to get that link arniegang, thanks....just for the sake of knowing :)

I heard much more...like a system hack in private area posted in the general that lead to other people leaving...Not sure if this post of mine would be moderated, if so, "sorry" in advance.

Think all those holes have been patched up now by the techno heads.

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
@ DK

I know also some more like when you all guys posted your age in this forum.

What's the title of that thread?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:
arniegang wrote:

that was over 2 years ago, it was sorted within a week, and it was only in a private forum for girls only. No one left as a result.

I suspect you know more than you make out
arniegang

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:@ DK

DK and I are of a golden age thats all you need to know.
arniegang

Oct 06, 2008
arniegang wrote:

Someone has been doing their research...or knows us better than we think!

But yes, we are indeed golden and shiny!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

i think the former DK

:wink:
arniegang

Oct 06, 2008
arniegang wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

i think the former DK

:wink:

Fear not, she is the maid!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
Hahahahahah you guys are funny! :)

No, I don't know much. Had been told, yeah, by a friend whom you must have met already in one of those paintballs and stuff that you use to do before.

I know some facts too, ofcourse.

Too curious with many things!

...and yes, I am one of the maids. Harmless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahhahah
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 07, 2008
Hi all i am Irish real estate is my business or was until d ass recently fell out of D Irish market , looking for a new future in Dubai ,
should i or shouldn't i try Dubai , any & all help advise appreciated,

regard's
Ger
tan2512
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 07, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:We have occasional DF meets. Not been one for a while as some of the people were not the kind you would want to meet. They have gone away now.

Lets see how sensible the forum gets before we decide to re-activate any physical get togethers.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I'm a sensible person to meet. You guys know my pet peeves. I post in the travel, culture, health and religion forums because I'm open-minded towards other cultures. I'm spiritual, intellectual and profound. We are the world. We are the children. We are family. Get up everybody and sing. :rr: :faroah: :color: :usa2: :read: :female:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 07, 2008
looks like we have a rebirth of the forum:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 07, 2008
arniegang wrote:

I never did compete i was the official photographer hehehe. out of action with a cut finger with stitches on it, i do remember DK was out with a dislocated shoulder or something similar and keeping us company :D
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: anyone wanna meet? Oct 07, 2008
Hi all... I would like to meet people too.. well, im 20 year old, brasilian grew up in japan... just arrived to dubai 1 month ago. i really want to meet people here cause i dont know anything and anyone! please contact me!!
doug-.-funny
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat