UAE Banks Ease Mortgages ..

Topic locked
UAE Banks ease Mortgages .. Apr 03, 2009
Guess what..

Two major international banks have decided to boost the property market in UAE by opening the liquidity tap. Both HSBC and Barclays are now giving atleast 70% finance on property... I guess good time to buy now..atleast you can have a decent place to stay. Would you buy property in UAE now ?

Check http://iwep.blogspot.com for details.

Immortal..

immortal01
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 03, 2009
Nope. Prices will drop further (I think).

More liquidity? Some people just dont learn...
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 04, 2009
I'll buy if somethings comes within my valuation of the property, other than that, no. As for liquidity it is too early to say, recession isn't over yet, and chances are it can get worse. Currently US market has not broken the great depression pattern, which means recession can go deeper US economy could fall further 30% to 40%.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 04, 2009
the thing i hate most ..real state business..all these projects for nothing..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 04, 2009
Some of the banks are also lowering the minimum salary requirement to buy a car - down to 4,000AED where some required 10,000AED.

Yes, let's get the little guy into the credit cycle with low payments and high interest. By the time they get finished paying off the car loan it will probably end up being twice the original purchase price.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 04, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Some of the banks are also lowering the minimum salary requirement to buy a car - down to 4,000AED where some required 10,000AED.

Yes, let's get the little guy into the credit cycle with low payments and high interest. By the time they get finished paying off the car loan it will probably end up being twice the original purchase price.

That is correct. I fail to realise how so many retards agree to this. I know people on 4-year payment plans for Honda Civics where they end up paying 30-35% more overall. Live within your means, people!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat