Top 10 GCC Richest Indians!!!!!!!!!!

Topic locked
Re: Top 10 GCC Richest Indians!!!!!!!!!! Oct 10, 2010
Ahhh, aside from Premji who is the "Bill Gates" of India, these guys probably have the first rupee they ever made. As for the new money, they know how to spend it - on themselves.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I think it is great if these guys are loaded. If I was loaded, I would certainly live the lifestyle accordingly. There is something to be said for humility though. Can't quite see the point in being loaded if you squirrel it all away and live like a pauper. That is not to say you need to live way OTT. The funny thing is, the EMKE guy was such a rude, threatening loser, he got zero respect from me as soon as he opened his mouth. Maybe I was supposed to know who he was? As I waited for him, I remember wondering what kind of company I was dealing with given his office location/surroundings/fit-out. My assessment was always that he was a "wannabe" executive who had no business speaking to me that way. I guess after learning via this post that he is loaded, he must have felt some sense of entitlement. I think I still have the letter. Maybe I'll ring him and ask him as I am certain he rarely gets tuned in.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

He may be poor here as he would invariably be sending every dirham he can back home...probably to prop up a gangsta lifestyle in Mumbai!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat