Too Much Champagne

Topic locked
too much champagne Jul 04, 2009
so we had girls night out. one calm aussi, one nuttcase american and a bunch of gone crazy euro girls. high heels on - some crying after - , pants showing the curves, hairs in the air :lol:

swedish bal, frozen margheritas, caipirinhas, tequila and loads of champagne :oops: :lol: keep it coming

so anyways, seems like i haven't lost my touch, since i reached home on my own feet

what did you do last night?

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 04, 2009
Ooh La LA. As I hit the sack last night I had a vision of a girls gone wild party. I think I was very much present amongst ya'll in spirit :lol:

Does that count?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009
I had a great night out in Amsterdam (back in the motherland for a few weeks). Went to an American standup comedian making fun of the Dutch, funny.
Saw the greatest tattoo ever, unbelieveable! A friend drew it for herself. Now I cannot think of anything else but getting another one.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009
Sugarlips, can I just say...there is no such thing as too much champagne...(or tequlia for that matter).

Sounds wild, and to get home under your own steam, maybe shaky but shoes still on your feet I'm sure, shows you are a girl to hang with, nicely done ;)

Forget my night, straight off a plane and into bed sneezing my head off :(
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat