The World Needs ....

Topic locked
The world needs .... Jan 20, 2007
What do you think the world needs now?

I think the world needs peace, far from wars and corruption. and have to guard for globular heating.

Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 20, 2007
The world needs more love and respect.
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 20, 2007
Moral Values
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 20, 2007
The world needs to understand Islam is a religion of peace
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 20, 2007
Justice.
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 20, 2007
the world needs to stop blaming religon, skin colour,and location for wars and hatered and start blaming the individuals. so that the problems can be sorted. start educating people on everything from beliefs to money management so that we can end all the different types of suffering that are hindering the human race.
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2007
An executioner who kills each and every person who f*cks up the minute they do it on the spot.When bad people disappear peace and everything else will follow.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 20, 2007
So true...

Galactico wrote:The world needs to understand Islam is a religion of peace
Shermin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 20, 2007
Deniz - what have you got against globular heating ? :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The world needs .... Jan 20, 2007
Deniz wrote:What do you think the world needs now?

I think the world needs peace, far from wars and corruption. and have to guard for globular heating.

Hey my turkish friend ,

i dont know what the world needs but i think Turkey needs to join European Union , no matter they have to take off all the clothes of their women in order to become modern islamic state :) .

As well as i am concerned , i want peacé of mind and beautiful girls :P

as well as England is concerned , they want to one atleast one cricket match against Australia.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: The world needs .... Jan 21, 2007
HP wrote:
Deniz wrote:What do you think the world needs now?

Hey my turkish friend ,

i dont know what the world needs but i think Turkey needs to join European Union , no matter they have to take off all the clothes of their women in order to become modern islamic state :) .

As well as i am concerned , i want peacé of mind and beautiful girls :P

as well as England is concerned , they want to one atleast one cricket match against Australia.

Turkey doesnt need European Union; EU needs to Turkey :p

I think problem s not clothes;) if u came to Turkey u know wa i mean.everybody can wear wa they want and do wa they want and believe wa they want too. Actually i dont understand people. The East doesnt like Turkey couse most of belive that Turkey s not a real Muslim country and The West doesnt like Turkey couse of religion. i dont mind all of these and i dont mind European Union. I only angry to all bad politicians. There s a big game in the world and this s just part of this game. Look Bulgaria, Greece bla bla , they r smaller den Turkey and not stronger than us.what s the result?
even Europe wanted from Turkey to accept armenian genocide.There s no so genocide in history. even they changed some pics with photoshop bla bla. Look the history the biggest genocide was Germany, France... but they r member of EU. Anyway i think we dont need EU. ;)
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2007
shafique wrote:Deniz - what have you got against globular heating ? :)

Cheers,
Shafique

i gave up to use perfume :p
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Deniz wrote:

Especially France loves to have Turkey in EU :P .

What gonna Turkish contribute to EU? by making Pizza and opening the shops of Halal shawarma ? :P .

We are already tired of Eastern european . The day West has opened its border for them , only prostitutes and criminal minds are making their way to west .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

HP wrote:
Deniz wrote:

Especially France loves to have Turkey in EU :P .

What gonna Turkish contribute to EU? by making Pizza and opening the shops of Halal shawarma ? :P .

We are already tired of Eastern european . The day West has opened its border for them , only prostitutes and criminal minds are making their way to west .

i dont discuss with prejudiced people. Thanx ;)
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2007
It doesnt mean that Pakistani are contributing very positive in Europe or UK. Usually UK sends people in Pakistan for higher education in bomb blasting and we prepare some nice suicide bomb attacker for them :P

I dont understand why do Indian press , people are offended after "Big Brother reality show". :roll:

well come to the topic :

World want to have people like me quite often :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2007
HP wrote:It doesnt mean that Pakistani are contributing very positive in Europe or UK. Usually UK sends people in Pakistan for higher education in bomb blasting and we prepare some nice suicide bomb attacker for them :P

I dont understand why do Indian press , people are offended after "Big Brother reality show". :roll:

well come to the topic :

World want to have people like me quite often :oops:

That's not even funny HP us muslims over here had to go through the finger pointing and the crap non muslims showed us because of those bomb blasts. So your jokes are out of place there
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2007
I was travelling to UK after bombing and it was really funny that no one was sitting close to me . Even in easy Jet . It was quite "difficult jet" when i occupied the seat of 3 people as no was coming close to me :lol:

But i love it . I love when ppl hate me :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2007
I remember I read somewhere after the bombings there was 3 people reading salat on the plane and they stopped the plane from going off because they thought these people were acting suspecious.

quite a lot of ppl got abuse in those days and a lot of things went down

it was not just you remember that brazilian guy they shot dead. It was basically anyone who looked muslim or asian was a traget.

we have many people over here who are ignorent they read the sun and believe anything :?
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2007
World Only Need PEACE... PEACE is the Sum of all Good things...

We Only Have One Planet and One Change..
lets Save Her... PEACE on EARTH.....
eviltart
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 21, 2007
Peace, education, justice, morality and ethics, love, and more concern over global warming (a.k.a globular heating :wink: ) - those all sound great to me!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 21, 2007
Free Trade
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 21, 2007
How about what the world can do without... It can do without so much freaking stupidity!

Let's do away with military SP's (in a nice way of course) :P

Also, the world needs less people. People that are unable to properly feed or educate their children should not be having kids in the first place. It amazes me to see how little personal responsability the miserable and marginalized can have.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2007
more of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2007
Freza - the world does not need less people. Many countries are now trying to get the birth rate up!
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 21, 2007
shafique wrote:Freza - the world does not need less people. Many countries are now trying to get the birth rate up!
So does this mean that there isn't a GLOBAL overpopulation crisis? No. Countries like Russia and Japan are trying to get their population up for their economic future (also they don't want to rely on immigration), but the global problem of over-population exists and is very real: Too many humans means overuse of natural resources and the environmental problems that we see now. Also, my specific point is: Some of the poorest are the most prolific breeders. There's something very flawed in this...
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2007
The world needs people to take responsibility of their actions
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 21, 2007
freza wrote:
shafique wrote:Freza - the world does not need less people. Many countries are now trying to get the birth rate up!
So does this mean that there isn't a GLOBAL overpopulation crisis? No. Countries like Russia and Japan are trying to get their population up for their economic future (also they don't want to rely on immigration), but the global problem of over-population exists and is very real: Too many humans means overuse of natural resources and the environmental problems that we see now. Also, my specific point is: Some of the poorest are the most prolific breeders. There's something very flawed in this...

That's right Freza there isn't a Global overpopulation crisis. Current production levels produce more food than the world's population can consume and when it comes to education and healthcare, we just need to spend about 1% of the spending on arms to educate and vaccinate every child in the world.

As many 'developed' countries are now finding, human beings are the best guarantee of a secure future - they are a resource, and if you run short of them, you need to import people to help run the economies and support the ageing population.

Let me turn it around - two of the most populous countries are now starting to turn their population advantage into global economic and military power - India and China.

'Poor' countries do have higher birth rates. Did you know that when sales of woolen clothes increases in the UK, car accidents increase as well! (sorry, a roundabout way of saying that a correlation does not mean causation - warm clothes sell more in winter, accidents happen more in winter).

Many now see the decrease in family sizes as an uneccessary and detrimental choice that is mistakenly equated with 'modernity'.

The world is not overpopulated - there is more than enough to go round.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 21, 2007
Flying Cars.

We were promised this 50 years ago... seriously.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 21, 2007
re-runs of Fawlty Towers
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 21, 2007
Shafique, the fact that there is unequal distribution of food does not mean that there isn't a population crisis. Too many humans are using up too many resources which have resulted in decimated lands (for space, the more humans, the more living space we need, logical right?) timber, fuel sources, etc. Just the lands alone that have been cleared up to raise cattle are so vast as to be small countries. There is an overall fresh water shortage globally and also the problem of land erosion in some parts of the world. It seems that some areas are shrinking or sinking into the ocean year by year. Too many people put a strain on the environment. And the environment is at a crisis right now.
freza
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat