Am I The Only One Not Ignored

Topic locked
Am I the Only One Not Ignored Jul 09, 2011
I see a few Kaneli threads started but response to each one by DFers is zero.

Am I the only one not on the ignore list?

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Am I the Only One Not Ignored Jul 09, 2011
Well Drew, it's 20.47 in the UK and I've had a few Chardonnays! I have read the title of this topic a couple of times. Am I The Only One Not To Be Ignored. I don't think this is correct gramatically (can't spell it :D ) correct, but I get you. The answer is no (or is it, yes)? Whatever!
I've answered so work it out :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Am I the Only One Not Ignored Jul 10, 2011
I'm scared to post on this thread now for fear of the old guard accusing the JBR three of heresy and conspiracy again :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Weren't we the five Musketeers? There was Arnie, but he's dead and Geeza but he got caught shagging someone so was sent home :( (it wasn't me BTW). I'm still standing :D
Bethsmum

Re: Am I The Only One Not Ignored Jul 10, 2011
There's no conspiracies as far as I know.
I just don't give a rats about sudan, and didn't have anything to say about the space shuttle.
Is there an opening for a musketeer then?
benwj

benwj wrote:There's no conspiracies as far as I know.
I just don't give a rats about sudan, and didn't have anything to say about the space shuttle.
Is there an opening for a musketeer then?

Sudan has no borders and they have no money, yet, and the US doesn't have any money, now. So..,welcome ben :D You can be honorary number 4. How does it feel to replace a dead person and a seriel shagger? And which feels the best?

I hope this doesn't cause my munchkin to have a relapse into another mourning period :(
Bethsmum

I don't think I could ever fill arnie's boots, so serial shagger its gonna have to be then.
(I bet that get Kanelli interested :lol: )
benwj

Yeah, I know, the safer way to ensure I'd get more responses to my threads is if I posted bullying pot-stirring crap like this thread.

Congrats on being "popular" drewpeacock.

-- Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 am --

benwj wrote:I don't think I could ever fill arnie's boots, so serial shagger its gonna have to be then.

So you want to get in on the bullying too benjw?

I bet you 40 - 60 year olds feel so proud of yourselves behind your computers, coming on here to take shots at me whenever you can across threads in the forum.

All I've been doing is posting normally, not misbehaving, ignoring those who instigate me, and yet the lot of you are still set on trying to wind me up and run me off the forum. And YOU think I'M the terrible person?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Yeah, I know, the safer way to ensure I'd get more responses to my threads is if I posted bullying pot-stirring crap like this thread.

Congrats on being "popular" drewpeacock. :D

-- Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 am --

benwj wrote:I don't think I could ever fill arnie's boots, so serial shagger its gonna have to be then.

I bet you 40 - 60 year olds feel so proud of yourselves behind your computers, coming on here to take shots at me whenever you can across threads in the forum.

All I've been doing is posting normally, not misbehaving, ignoring those who instigate me, and yet the lot of you are still set on trying to wind me up and run me off the forum. And YOU think I'M the terrible person?

Kanelli, I support you. I agree with you in what you have said above. You are not at all the terrible person. Just carry on. :D
zonker
BANNED

Wowwwwwwwwwwww
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

That's twice kanellis mentioned my age in the last few days. Boo hooo! I'm being bullied!!!!

Wind your kneck in K. Nobody's trying to run you off anywhere. Your head is just so far up your own ar*e, it's dead easy to wind you up.
Bethsmum

I only asked a simple question as nobody had made any response to any of your topics with exception of Chocs today.

Oh and good old Zwonker rallying to the cause.

-- Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 am --

Dillon wrote:I'm scared to post on this thread now for fear of the old guard accusing the JBR three of heresy and conspiracy again :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Be afaid Dillon, very afraid!
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Mmmm, I thought Zonker was taking the piss! LOL, maybe not!

Now give kanelli her due, Sir Shafique has rallied to the cause, come out of semi retirement to reply to the Sudan question. And very interesting reading it made (not). Apparantly he predicted the north and south would split, Khartoum is friendly and he goes there on business.
Bethsmum

Another fishing expedition.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Another fishing expedition.

Hello munchkin! Where've you been hiding? I thought we'd lost you after your date to the Wild Wadi! I nearly warned you munchkin :shock: that person who you were asking prices of, well he PM'd me to say he was a man LOL!
Be careful of people you meet on an internet forum munchkin!
Bethsmum

It could have been the dog in the earlier thread!

But going by the postings submitted by DDS and the feminine content of the grammar, a man maybe suffice?
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sorry mate, this one is not as easy to bait as K.

Better luck next time ;)
desertdudeshj

kanelli wrote:

Young people today huh, they just don't respect the older generation.
benwj

Why would anyone ignore Kanelli?? :S
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Am I The Only One Not Ignored Jul 11, 2011
I don't know what the fuss is. If all the people who are ignoring Kanelli, which is the same as putting her on their foe list, and all those people are on Kanelli's foe list, so what is the issue?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Am I the Only One Not Ignored Jul 11, 2011
Who's ignoring Kanelli? I think she's hilarious.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat