The Hard Rock Cafe In Dubai???!!!!!

Topic locked
The Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai???!!!!! Dec 12, 2010
It was one of my favorite watering holes in Dubai!!

Does anyone know why it closed its doors, and whether it will re-open again or not???

I wasn't in DXB at the time when it shut down, so I probably missed the news about it!!

What's the latest about this legendry spot in Dubai ???

8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai???!!!!! Dec 12, 2010
Hey TJ. There is a new one opening in Festival Center attached to one of the hotels. It is supposed to be bigger and badder than before and will be licensed once again. It was supposed to open after Ramadan, but delay, delay, delay. I know the band that is opening the place and they are still in Beirut till the 3rd of Jan.

Hope it opens soon.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: The Hard Rock Cafe In Dubai???!!!!! Dec 12, 2010
I loved Hard Rock, great veggie burgers and onion rings! Bands were always good too!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

The old HR closed down because they wanted the land for another hideous tower, but obviously that's not going to be built anytime soon.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

dubaidog wrote:Hey TJ. There is a new one opening in Festival Center attached to one of the hotels. It is supposed to be bigger and badder than before and will be licensed once again. It was supposed to open after Ramadan, but delay, delay, delay. I know the band that is opening the place and they are still in Beirut till the 3rd of Jan.

Hope it opens soon.

DD, heard a rumor that they were trying to get Paul McCartney but he obviously isn't in Beruit.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:
dubaidog wrote:Hey TJ. There is a new one opening in Festival Center attached to one of the hotels. It is supposed to be bigger and badder than before and will be licensed once again. It was supposed to open after Ramadan, but delay, delay, delay. I know the band that is opening the place and they are still in Beirut till the 3rd of Jan.

Hope it opens soon.

DD, heard a rumor that they were trying to get Paul McCartney but he obviously isn't in Beruit.

What was his fee? $1 million and a years supply of Sanatogen?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

benwj wrote:

Hope it opens soon.

He's in Sussex.
Bethsmum

Actually, he is in NYC. Was on SNL last night.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:Actually, he is in NYC. Was on SNL last night.

Well he was in Sussex on the radio :D
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat