Tarot Readers

Topic locked
Tarot Readers Dec 14, 2008
Hi there, I was wondering if there are any tarot readers/clairvoyants in Dubai ? I know this question has been asked before in 2006 but the answer wasn't fully given (contact deatils etc) so apologies for asking again.

Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 14, 2008
in dubai.... i dont know

in dubaiforums...maybe

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Dec 15, 2008
There are, but you'll have to go some to find them as this kind of thing is seen as witchcraft and is illegal.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 15, 2008
hahahaha....

cost taxi fare to karama .... AED30
cost of hour tarot reading in dubai .... AED250

stoning in a public place ... priceless
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Dec 15, 2008
:lol:

And pay for it all using your Visa card!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 15, 2008
Yes, thanks guys, chortle.

I am aware that this may be seen as illegal and witchcraft, but had to ask anyway, just in case anyone is aware of any contact.

Not that we would do anything illegal ever in Dubai or anywhere else in the world, would be. One crafty bottle of Bud on the beach in Dubai, anyone?
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 16, 2008
I like the fact that we all know it's illegal, and yet we know exactly how much it costs per hour and where ;-))
mishi
Dubai Forum User

Dec 16, 2008
If you're talking about Tarots, I'm still trying to find out (principally for some 'wise woman' to tell me how long I have to stay in Dubai :D :D ).

Generally, we do things that are illegal for fun, for sanity, because we arer infidels (allegedly) but we don't do anything that is bloody annoying or inconsiderate to anyone else. Re - the driving/parking/blocking junctions threads. Love it - Frustrating but somehow therapeutic.
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 16, 2008
Tarot Readers are illegal because it is witchcraft? Hahaha

They should be illegal because they are bullsh*t scams to take your money, not because they are witchcraft.

Here, let me do a reading.

[rubs forehead and chants for a minute]

A challenging few days are coming up for you, if you have the wisdom to recognise that challenge and the strength to grasp it. Family matter may present some problems, but they will be nothing you are not used to. Good news will present itself in the area of money or career, although it may not be exactly what you are expecting.

That will be 200 Dirhams please.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 16, 2008
Oh dear, there's alot to it actually. I read Tarot and Runes myself, it takes lots of practice and there are rules that have to be adhered to.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 17, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Oh dear, there's alot to it actually. I read Tarot and Runes myself, it takes lots of practice and there are rules that have to be adhered to.

Like there is a Tarot Readers Union? Minimum wages? Or would that be minimum amount of silver across palm?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 17, 2008
At least they'd be able to foresee the outcome of any strike action, or foresee any arrests for witchcraft...
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 17, 2008
I once went to a fortune teller. She wanted to hold something personal of mine. As I didnt wear any jewellry I gave her my money clip......anyone want to end this story for me? You know whats coming.
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 17, 2008
seardarren wrote:I once went to a fortune teller. She wanted to hold something personal of mine. As I didnt wear any jewellry I gave her my money clip......anyone want to end this story for me? You know whats coming.

oh no!!!!

it is ominous to give money clip

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat