Support Of Goodwill

Topic locked
Support of goodwill Apr 17, 2012
Salam, I need help to change my economy status. How I wish I can have just few thousands to learn and start small business. Presently I am a unemployed housewife desperate to make earning but could not get a job, particularly when the economic in USA is bad, I dont have a car for transport and wear hijab. I hope to take a short coure and start home business but without money I cannot do anything or go anywhere but trap in my house like jail. I tried to get my husband to make small loan for me but he get angry because the the riba involved. I tried to get Muslim associations/organizations to help but all give excuses that such as they help overseas, refugees, etc. Of course I pray for Allah's help. But nothing to workhard on. Anyone have any idea who can help?? I'm desperate only Allah knows. I also read more about Qada and Qadar where I am accepting none I can do to change my situation.
message me here or in private message. Just words of understanding also may help increase my patience and perserverance, inshaAllah.

oatmeal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Support Of Goodwill Apr 17, 2012
Send pm to 'americanindubai'; they are generous.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Mario45 , I have lived in USA for over 4 years now. For the last year I got so desperate almost everyday now, I seek SOMEBODY to help me but no one help. I get so desperate I try again. I have many friends and relatives but I cannot tell them my actual life problem that I'm broke poor. It is natural NOBODY like desperate people. I dont know what you see, I dont remember what I did but I only have tv and computer to company me at home I almost going crazy and sick. I wish I got car and go to school and meet people.

Have you fast like the Muslims do in Ramadan? You should try go without food and so you understand HUNGER.

Give your car and your wallet away and try live in a old ugly one room apartment. Live there for at least few months. Then you should feel a little of what I feel.

You should help yourself and also help others. And pray that what you already heave wont dissapear!! DONT MOCK ME. Or GOD Almighty may give you a test to see your reaction.
oatmeal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

CAn you spell 'con'?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Wow! An Internet Beggar :shock:
zonker
BANNED

Ambassador , Thank you for your message. And I agree your footnote totally! I have encountered many people who are proud to be selfish, greedy and stingy.

--- Apr 17, 2012 ---

Ambassador , I know how you feel. Nobody like desperate people.

--- Apr 17, 2012 ---

zonker , Can you hep me get a job, or a full scholarship? I want to study and find work. But of I dont have enough to pay for my 2nd diabetes checkup and the doctor office keep calling me. I said no I cannot make second appointment because my husband just sent $50 check for the $197. outstanding, because they treaten to put the bill in the collection.

You can mock and curse, and call me CON CONwhatever. This is my life story. I am not the only one here struggles in America. Middle East is also like America, where those who succeed hate those below.

YOur reaction is original and common. Just because I have 5 year old computer, you consider me a liar. Good luck to you all for the future is only in God hands. Poor people can become rich and rich people can become sick or poor.
oatmeal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

oatmeal wrote: Nobody like desperate people.

You certainly sound pretty desperate.

ETA: Your story keeps getting better and better (depending on how one looks at it). :roll:

There are plenty of people in the world who go hungry who have no choice - not for 30 days but all year long.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nice of you to say it. Now I get interested to read the Quran much more to increase my patience and perserverance. I also keen to read LAWH MAHFUZ because I know my fate and EVERYBODYELSE in HIS hands. I am a loser, I tell that to my husband sometime when he ask me why I cry. But alhamdullillah I have to be grateful to ALLAH because I afraid things can get worst like be serious sick in hospital and surgery. I used to make supplication for child but now I dont because I know I cannot afford to breed even a cat!

good luck to you. May you always have money and good health.
oatmeal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

oatmeal ,

Try reading some self-help books. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Here is a thought; cancel your internet subscription - that will give you some much needed cash. If you need internet for job hunting go to the library or te local unemployment/job placement office. In the meantime, keep asking 'americanindubai' form some dough...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Support Of Goodwill Apr 18, 2012
americanindubai , of course, you are sure a true American. Everyday I watch TV about Republicans the greedy devils what all what the world has and belive that pay tax or government sponsor causes are evil acts. I bet you are a born and true Republican. Enjoy life and hope you stretch your age to maximum 85? 95?

--- Apr 18, 2012 ---

Ambassador , I always have good impression of people, ready to appreciate even a sense of sincere greet of smile or feel of sorry. So I thought by your first reply. If you had reply with pure sincerity of "continue to pray and have patience" it would serve my to reduce the frustration of problem. I am here because I want to release my frustration of facing obstacle to improve my economic status. I cannot talk to my friends/relatives much because I am a shame and i dont want to turn away from me. But I actually turn away from them.

Alhamdulillah (thank you to Allah) that I have tv, roof over my head, computer with internet - the basic window to the world. At times when the computer do not work, we thought the internet provider may have disconnect the service like before. However, since using the new provider, they give me a call to remind of due. I dont have a car but have many rejections of job applications; have a good brain but no scholarship (not even short course online). Do you know that same problems but the solution are different depending on where each person live, nationality, religion, etc.

I get frustrated, desperate so I release my stress here. And I learn more about the many kinds of people. I can talk and talk so much more about economy, political, struggles of me and other people; and enjoy doing it if I communicate with just FRIENDLY people (not generous). But here are too much negative and dirty assumption.

I may be poor but not evil. I wish you all good prosperity so I cannot wish you to face financial problem just to able to understand me. And by the way I am not interested to communicate with any of you all anymore because talking to you feels like talking to Republican here in US.
oatmeal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

There are charity organizations for this. Contact them.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Reminds me of when those guys approach you in the car park with a hard luck story
BigBootsDubai
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Support of goodwill Apr 18, 2012
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and blabbing all over the internet, there are people far worse off than you in the world. How about you shut down your pc and go out and find a job, go and contact local education institutions and enquire about courses, grants, scholarships etc.

There are charities and organisations that provide health care for people in your situation.

Your husband sounds like a loser - leave him.

You are what you do, if you're not willing to get out there and at least try, then why should anyone else come to your rescue?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Guys, it is a complete wind-up. A middle-aged married woman living in the US soliciting on DUBAI forums for a few thousand dollars... Why did any of you even bother responding? Anyone who even considers sending money to this scammer is a fool.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Guys, it is a complete wind-up. A middle-aged married woman living in the US soliciting on DUBAI forums for a few thousand dollars... Why did any of you even bother responding? Anyone who even considers sending money to this scammer is a fool.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How do I get my money back now :oops:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador ,

You too :-(
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Support Of Goodwill Apr 19, 2012
oatmeal ,

I have an idea for you!

Go to Pakistan and open a Goat and Donkey Farm there. Apparently there is money to be made in that kind of enterprise :D

Oh, and plant/grow some Oatmeal :lol:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:Go to Pakistan and open a Goat and Donkey Farm there. Apparently there is money to be made in that kind of enterprise

Better yet, why not find a Pakistani with money who has been dreaming about returning to the Motherland and live happily ever after. :D

Grow oatmeal????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

americanindubai wrote:Why not find yourself an american and stay in the US with all the benefits

Or a Pakistani-Canadian doctor. :P Best of both worlds???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Well you have to watch those Pakistani-Canadian doctors. It could be a bit tricky. One could find themself ending up with another woman's husband. Then again it could work out if both are married to someone else. :P

I could see how it could happen. Emotionally desperate people will go to any length to get what they need.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chill guys...it 'jumped the shark' long ago...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

From mad cows, to now a sad farmer's wife and a Pakistani doctor!! :shock:

:D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yeah this is the type of "charming" content the old bat provides to DF. :roll: :roll: :roll:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

americanindubai ,Best suggestion yet as it does not have the common denominator of Pakistan as an alternative which surely must be a windup?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat