Snake Dies After Biting Model’s Artificial Br!east

Topic locked
Snake dies after biting model’s artificial br!east Mar 20, 2011

A snake died of silicone poisoning after biting the breast of a model.
Israeli model Orit Fox was on Spanish TV's Telecino handling the snake when it latched onto her left breast.
The snake died.

ROFL

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Snake dies after biting model’s artificial br!east Mar 20, 2011
JC Zubber! Not another breast post!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Snake Dies After Biting Model’s Artificial Br!east Mar 20, 2011
Does this mean if you get a little over zealous with the Silicon enhanced thingies you would also die???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Snake dies after biting model’s artificial br!east Mar 21, 2011
You don't want to be doing that Sage, get silicon in your blood stream and you're a gonner. That girl who wanted a bum like JLo didn't live to show it off when she let that doctor inject her with silicone in the hotel room in America.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:You don't want to be doing that Sage, get silicon in your blood stream and you're a gonner. That girl who wanted a bum like JLo didn't live to show it off when she let that doctor inject her with silicone in the hotel room in America.

Thanks BM, have to make sure they are real then? :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:You don't want to be doing that Sage, get silicon in your blood stream and you're a gonner. That girl who wanted a bum like JLo didn't live to show it off when she let that doctor inject her with silicone in the hotel room in America.

Thanks BM, have to make sure they are real then? :lol:

Yes! I can tell fakes a mile off, can't you? They always stay in the same place and never move. I'm a people watcher round the pool. I can spot cosmetic surgery at a glance. There's a woman in JBR that lives in my tower and from a distance she is the business, long legs, big boobies and an ankle chain. Get up close and she's a bit of a freak really. I reckon she would stick to a window with those lips! She's Russian and you never see her with a man, or a woman for that matter, just a little dog that she carries around in her bag as dogs are banned in JBR. The crack is that she deals in diamonds but I woudn't be surprised if she was a lady of the night.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat