Signs And Wonders In The Sky

Topic locked
Signs and wonders in the sky Jul 16, 2005
Starting next month and all the way till October, we will start to see Mars coming towards earth.
It is said that Mars will come so close to earth, it will be almost the same size as the moon when viewed from Earth.
And of cous..together with its 2 moons.

This is the first time in Earth history that Mars is getting this close to Earth.
And it will not happen again for the next 60,000 years. So get ready your CAMERAS!!!!

Man..those moons are going to be swinging dangerously close to earth wouldn't you say?

Advise:
1)Be alert when you are at the beach. A planet coming so close can have serious effects on the tides.

2)Surfers, start waxing your boards.SURFS UP!!!!!

Count down counter:

http://www.physics.emory.edu/astronomy/mars/coming.html

abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 16, 2005
Subhan Allah.... (Praised be God)...

What a marvelous creation of His this solar system...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Signs and wonders in the sky Jul 16, 2005
abs wrote:Starting next month and all the way till October, we will start to see Mars coming towards earth.
It is said that Mars will come so close to earth, it will be almost the same size as the moon when viewed from Earth.

This is the first time in Earth history that Mars is getting this close to Earth.
And it will not happen again for the next 60,000 years. So get ready your CAMERAS!!!!

Man..those moons are going to be swinging dangerously close to earth wouldn't you say?

Advise:
1)Be alert when you are at the beach. A planet coming so close can have serious effects on the tides.

Count down counter:

nakheel will surely have a very very very though 2 months ahead of them !!!! The plam will be totally wet those months !!!!! man !!! and no more night swimming for me !!! no wait make that no more swimming for two months for me !!!, or rather i might think of going to US for two months or maybe russia or africa !!! away from shores and beaches !!!! who knows The next tunami might hit UAE !!!! WAAAAAAA!!!! WAAAAAA!!! WE ARE DOOOOOMED !!!! WE SHOULD START SAYING PRAYERS WHILE THERE IS TIME !!!! MARSIANS ARE COMING !!! AND THEY BROUGHT THE WHOLE PLANET WITH THEM !!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WE SHOULD ASK FORGIVENESS TO THE MIGHTY GOD FOR WE SHALL SEE THE END !!!!!!

OK ANY HOT FEMALE WHO WANTS TO HAVE A LAST SHAG BEFORE DOOMS DAY GIVE PM ME :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 16, 2005
......theres the motive for that unneeded spread of panic...
I am sure some dumb B****E is gonna fall for that.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Signs and wonders in the sky Jul 16, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
abs wrote:Starting next month and all the way till October, we will start to see Mars coming towards earth.

Advise:

Count down counter:

nakheel will surely have a very very very though 2 months ahead of them !!!! The plam will be totally wet those months !!!!! man !!! and no more night swimming for me !!! no wait make that no more swimming for two months for me !!!, or rather i might think of going to US for two months or maybe russia or africa !!! away from shores and beaches !!!! who knows The next tunami might hit UAE !!!! WAAAAAAA!!!! WAAAAAA!!! WE ARE DOOOOOMED !!!! WE SHOULD START SAYING PRAYERS WHILE THERE IS TIME !!!! MARSIANS ARE COMING !!! AND THEY BROUGHT THE WHOLE PLANET WITH THEM !!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WE SHOULD ASK FORGIVENESS TO THE MIGHTY GOD FOR WE SHALL SEE THE END !!!!!!

OK ANY HOT FEMALE WHO WANTS TO HAVE A LAST SHAG BEFORE DOOMS DAY GIVE PM ME :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were u drunk or was on BDSM? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat