I love my parents.

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2006
i can't blame them they have you.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 19, 2006
all of this stuff are because they care of you. not because they hate you. they think about your safety and your future. may you not mature enough to solve the peroblems. so what they do to you is the best way. you are very lucky that you parent care of you.

in my live , my father he slapt me many time. in arabic is (Falake) so all of this because of me. they did not hate me , they loves me. so thanks them many time.

never parents hate the kids.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2006
my habiby wrote:all of this stuff are because they care of you. not because they hate you. they think about your safety and your future. may you not mature enough to solve the peroblems. so what they do to you is the best way. you are very lucky that you parent care of you.

in my live , my father he slapt me many time. in arabic is (Falake) so all of this because of me. they did not hate me , they loves me. so thanks them many time.

lol flalak i fell off my chair laughing. that is the fist time i find your post funny and made sense. well done keep up this pleeeeeeeese
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 19, 2006
my habiby wrote:all of this stuff are because they care of you. not because they hate you. they think about your safety and your future. may you not mature enough to solve the peroblems. so what they do to you is the best way. you are very lucky that you parent care of you.

One time too many I guess considering the effect it had on your brain cells :lol: :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 19, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

One time too many I guess considering the effect it had on your brain cells :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

very true!

but my habiby, since your arabic is so wonderful and mine isn't :roll:
please tell me what falake is
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
my habiby(sp) definetily = HP. Unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Funny stuff.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
Concord wrote:my habiby(sp) definetily = HP. Unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Funny stuff.

you are sooooooooooooooooooo 2 faced Conc

you never said this in VIP

----turncoat

:P :P :P :P

see me is right - now u r wid me :wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 19, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

Thats the whole point, what brain cells?????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 19, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Concord wrote:my habiby(sp) definetily = HP. Unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Funny stuff.

you are sooooooooooooooooooo 2 faced Conc

you never said this in VIP

----turncoat

:P :P :P :P

see me is right - now u r wid me :wink: :wink:

You could have just clicked the # key you know :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
hi guy's lets explain what falake is.

in middleast long time ago if someone did bad things or student didn't do the homework. than will be punished with falake, it is very painfull but not danger. you have to laydown on ur back. your foots up. than the person hit your under foot with stick(walking stick for old people) in middleast they made from dry animal skin. so my father he hit me when i was naughty boy,

we call falake. i don,t know in englsih
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2006
my habiby wrote:hi guy's lets explain what falake is.

in middleast long time ago if someone did bad things or student didn't do the homework. than will be punished with falake, it is very painfull but not danger. you have to laydown on ur back. your foots up. than the person hit your under foot with stick(walking stick for old people) in middleast they made from dry animal skin. so my father he hit me when i was naughty boy,

yup boys get flalak even at school but girls they get hit in thier hands using ruler sometimes the teachers use more than one, they hit you as hard as they can. I was never naughty but the only times I got punished is when some idiot kids make a noise and if the teacher ask who was it? No body answer then we all gets punished, because it was not cool to tell!!
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 19, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

yup boys get flalak even at school but girls they get hit in thier hands using ruler sometimes the teachers use more than one, they hit you as hard as they can. I was never naughty but the only times I got punished is when some idiot kids make a noise and if the teacher ask who was it? No body answer then we all gets punished, because it was not cool to tell!!

Where the heck do u ppl live??? :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Sep 19, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

Where the heck do u ppl live??? :lol: :lol:

i went to schools in saudi and know what falak is that why it made me laugh. i think these things has stopped nowdays because it did actully harm some kids.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 19, 2006
well. I grow up with this culture, sometime we need this kind of style, otherwise student would.t listen. but you know. it is bad things (falak) but it is very usefull.
in Afghanistan still it is very populaire.
in saaudi arabia they are using when u r doing zina(having affaire with other women) but not on your foot, on your back, I don,t know what they call in english.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:maybe i have to change the thread name to "Traditional history of falake"

hahahaha....made me crack up...maybe it should be "HOW PARENTS ATTACK"
constantine

Sep 20, 2006
When did HP move to Australia?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:When did HP move to Australia?

after EJ refused him and arnie disowned him . He wanted to go there and suicide by getting stung by stingray like Irwin

This world is bad HP so bad! my habiby it's time........
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
DaveDXB wrote::? im the only one!!!!

:( theres no hope for me.....

What wrong with living alone lol?

When u get married? u still going to live with your parents?!

We all love our parents...im talking about being around them 24/7 .

Maybe you guys cant leave them coz ur too attached to them?!

Tell me something, do you travel alone? And when you do? For how long?

And how many time do you contact your parents a week when ur away?

I have a feeling u guys are still not independent yet and still need to be around your parents supervision and presence for the feeling of security and safety.....tell me this...if i were to send you to a different country all alone, could you manage?

So im changing the topic here a bit....leaving your parents and living alone for a while actually does bring positive things...

-you become more prepared to deal with the real world rather than relying on them

-you start to learn how it feels to live alone and having all the responsibilities on ur head

-you will really learn how to take care of yourself and be safe (or get robbed and die in the process...it happens)

-So dont give me that "i love my parents and wouldnt mind living with them forver"

because no matter how old u r! they will ALWAYS take care of you like a lil baby, taking away your chances of actually growing up and taking care of yourself....so its really not a good thing to hear that you live with your parents if your over the age of 30 lol....what women would marry an insecure guy who cant lead the way....

Now back to you bimbos ...

Whatever the case...im still fleeing when i get the chance!

same situation dude, its all good......in the hood
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

haha good times at school ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat