Retirement And Life

Topic locked
Retirement and Life Mar 31, 2008
Peeps.. what are your ideas of living after retirement from work. Would u recommend any hobbies, interests that I can suggest to someone who just retired from work after 35 yrs of service.. what are your ideas of retired living, what would u do when u realize , a significant phase of your life is over and u'r left with no job( or everything to do)..

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Retirement and Life Mar 31, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:Peeps.. what are your ideas of living after retirement from work. Would u recommend any hobbies, interests that I can suggest to someone who just retired from work after 35 yrs of service.. what are your ideas of retired living, what would u do when u realize , a significant phase of your life is over and u'r left with no job( or everything to do)..

get a nice house in the suburbs , get a workshop , and start inventing new stuff , like an automatic wife beating device or something
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Retirement and Life Mar 31, 2008
nismo wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Peeps.. what are your ideas of living after retirement from work. Would u recommend any hobbies, interests that I can suggest to someone who just retired from work after 35 yrs of service.. what are your ideas of retired living, what would u do when u realize , a significant phase of your life is over and u'r left with no job( or everything to do)..

get a nice house in the suburbs , get a workshop , and start inventing new stuff , like an automatic wife beating device or something

By the way, Nismo is looking for staff.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 31, 2008
Fishing
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 31, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:Fishing

oh yeah lots of pretty women around in uae to fish for , just careful with the whales , you need a harpoon for those
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 31, 2008
horticulture or join any NGO's
Ragdoll
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 31, 2008
once retired, visit every corner of the earth, travel till you cant walk yourself through customs at an airport no more.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 31, 2008
I donot think I will ever retire, I love my work too much :shock: :shock: :shock:
But if and when I have more time I would like to take photograpy as a hobby (it can be so beautifull!!!), spend weeks hiking in nature, read all the books I never had time for and try to learn more languages. Oh, and I would probably spend a lot more time in bars listening to people´s life stories.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 01, 2008
I would do something like The Bucket List!! hehe
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat