Real Estate Agents

Topic locked
Real Estate Agents Oct 21, 2005
Hi, Am moving to Dubai in a couple of weeks - can anyone please suggest reputable Real Estate Agents to contact to find rental property :?: Thanks in anticipation.

pamby
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 21, 2005
An advance welcome to Dubai. Well it actually depends on what area you are considering to move. There are loads of real estate agents here i.e., Cluttons, Olympus, Arabian Dreams, Arabian Homes, etc. Endless!!! Some of them especialize in a specific area or type of unit (apartment or villa) or both. I suggest when you arrive in Dubai, just buy Gulf News and look at the Properties and Freehold sections (some agents advertise TO LET apartments and villas). Just a reminder though, you have to pay an agent's commission (usually 5%). Be careful with some greedy agents that will trick you in asking for an 8-10% commission. If you will use an agent, be sure to use an agent that is reliable and not those that can only afford to advertise a 1-3 liner ads. Goodluck in your search.
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Real Estate Agents Nov 10, 2005
The best ones in Dubai
Better Homes and Arenco Real Estate
Naughty Chris
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 10, 2005
Well I actually think it's better to get yourelf here, find which area you want to live in and go around and look for the To Let boards outside the apartment buildings or villas, if you get to deal with the landlord direct you can avoid all the silly fees the real estate agents have.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat