Question For DD

Topic locked
question for DD May 26, 2010
DD

r u avin troublee wiv yer keyboard drop in letters or r u dis-lec-sic ??

:lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: question for DD May 26, 2010
Emphasis on the sic...

As in: he is the man who put the 'tree' in 'country'?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: question for DD May 27, 2010
arniegang wrote:DD

r u avin troublee wiv yer keyboard drop in letters or r u dis-lec-sic ??

:lol:

Do I see another Concord coming on?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Question For DD May 27, 2010
Well spotted AG. To be really honest the R, G and O keys have recently come off and This week the down and right arrow keys stopped working !

I did glue every thing back but put too much under R. So unless you beat it with a hammer it doest type :D

Other than that I spell sh!tty n never bothef too proof read and there is no excuse for that :D

But all is not lost. I have managed to locate a replacement keyboard for my laptop and shall get it next week. So that should make my postings somewhat legible :D
desertdudeshj

lol i guessed it was a keyboard issue. Even though people dont know each other you do get used (well i do ) to reading everyones individual style and their use of language.

As Sage sort of incorrectly pointed out, i notice these things and its the very reason i can usually spot when someone uses alter usernames, as in the case of concord and XTP. In his case, the typo's were consistant and he didnt realise that some of us could pick that up, however much he denied it.

In your case DD you made too many mistakes and ones i believed you would not normally make, i therefore concluded you had a prob with your keys or had suddenly been struck by dyslexia.
arniegang

arniegang wrote:lol i guessed it was a keyboard issue. Even though people dont know each other you do get used (well i do ) to reading everyones individual style and their use of language.

As Sage sort of incorrectly pointed out, i notice these things and its the very reason i can usually spot when someone uses alter usernames, as in the case of concord and XTP. In his case, the typo's were consistant and he didnt realise that some of us could pick that up, however much he denied it.

In your case DD you made too many mistakes and ones i believed you would not normally make, i therefore concluded you had a prob with your keys or had suddenly been struck by dyslexia.

I bet you could tell it was Algy and not Ginger's fair hand using the morse key when Captain Bigglesworth was in dire need of rescue from the clutches of the evil Red Baron!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Question For DD May 30, 2010
correct :D
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat