Projects Delayed In Jumeirah Golf Estate!!!

Topic locked
Projects Delayed in Jumeirah Golf Estate!!! Mar 12, 2009
Hi Guys,

As an ardent fan of Greg Norman..I have invested a huge amount in Jumeirah Golf Estate and am waiting endlessly for the project to complete. But there is no visible sign of developement, The Golf course has come up.

Has anybody faced a similar situation...lets take it up with Mr. Greg Norman...hope he can put his weight behind this situation.

Tom

tomtt2u
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Projects Delayed in Jumeirah Golf Estate!!! Mar 12, 2009
tomtt2u wrote:Hi Guys,

As an ardent fan of Greg Norman..I have invested a huge amount in Jumeirah Golf Estate and am waiting endlessly for the project to complete. But there is no visible sign of developement, The Golf course has come up.

Has anybody faced a similar situation...lets take it up with Mr. Greg Norman...hope he can put his weight behind this situation.

Tom

Best of luck to you, keep us informed how you get on.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 12, 2009
Greg Norman has as much to do with this project as Paris Hilton with Paris Hilton Towers in Dubai.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 12, 2009
^ :)

Please don't be fooled by the names.

Dubai based companies are the #1 Name droppers in the world...

LOL, they tried to sell properties based on B-list English football players apparently having properties in the same building. Thinking it would lend some competitve edge

LOL
dresden
Dubai chat master

Mar 12, 2009
Anyone got the number of his 300 ft yacht? I'll call him right away, I'm sure he is devastated.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Mar 13, 2009
JGE - delayed, no, say it ain't so.

They did not even know who was going to be handing out the kickbacks 12 months ago, so how did anyone think that they would be delivering on time.

If you are an investor (sorry) try asking if the deposits are held on escrow, or if they are used to bail out other parts of the business ......

Is it legal to lend out escrow funds to other foreign investments ?

I think you know where I am going with this one :D

catch ya later
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat