41-45
17%
46-50
17%
Pensioner
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Posters' Age... Nov 17, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Commie 64 !! My god, that was the ultimate in hightech after having used the ZX Spectrum for ages. Anybody knew what happered to that 3 wheeled bike Sincliar came up with ?

P.S : Keep the 64 for a few more years, I heard good units are already going for a pretty penny now

I nearly bought a brand new boxed Sinclair C5 a few years ago! Some guy found a cache of them in a warehouse and was trying to flog them off for a reasonable amount.

I remember seeing a guy trying to negotiate the Hangar Lane Gyratory System in one (Londoners will know where that is!) which is a really busy intersection on the A40 on the western outskirts. They had a little flag on a whippy aerial at the back so you could see them, which didn't seem to help as the guy was sandwiched between a 40ft artic truck and a double decker bus!

Needless to say, the madness didn't strike but I wonder what a working model is worth now?

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Posters' Age... Nov 17, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:It used to, now it is relegated to a storage container in the UK along with my Dansette record player, Simon lighting up game, Commodore 64 computer and a collection of flared jeans and cheesecloth shirts!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

That container definitely has hidden cash value in it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat