Is It Possible To Finish 2 Cases Of Beer In A Day?

Topic locked

Is it possible to drink 48 beers in 24 hours?

yes
69%
no
31%
i am a noob dunno
No votes

Total votes : 13

Is it possible to finish 2 cases of beer in a day? Nov 12, 2006
So my friends and I were talking about drinking, as we do quite often, and someone mentioned that they didnt think it was possible to finish 48 beers in a day. Think about it, 2 beers an hour for 24 hours. Let's say your body rids itself of one beer an hour, you're only netting one beer an hour. On top of that, a beer every half hour is nursing it. We're pretty much split, some think it's possible, others dont. Personally, I think its very possible; more of an endurance thing than a drinking thing. What do you think? Yes/no, why not?

kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

think not.. Nov 12, 2006
Technically it may be possible, but dont think the human body is cut out for it...even if you dont pass out because of the beer, you will because of sleep deprivation.

David Blaine might be able to pull it off though! :)
pixie 32
Dubai Forums Talker

hey Nov 12, 2006
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 12, 2006
I think you've already done it and lost many brain cells in the process :drunken: :lol:
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2006
Very impressive post!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 12, 2006
I think we should ask Dr D about this matter since he is the expert !! :twisted:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 12, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Very impressive post!

thx

i want the ppl using the poll.. lol see what we end up with.

nice to see all the replies.
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2006
bump
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2006
I am going to come out of retirement to say one thing.

It is possible, I have done it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 12, 2006
before anyone gets too excited and try this at home you have to know this depends on your body mass index and your tolerance. the above poster ^^^ is an Irishman who probably doesn't "feel it" till his 35th beer. If your a tiny wimp you might die of alcohol poisoning before you are through with your 1st case.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 12, 2006
^ian^ wrote:I am going to come out of retirement to say one thing.

btw Dr. D cannot retire its a matter of national security for this forum.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 12, 2006
MaaaD wrote:before anyone gets too excited and try this at home you have to know this depends on your body mass index and your tolerance. the above poster ^^^ is an Irishman who probably doesn't "feel it" till his 35th beer. If your a tiny wimp you might die of alcohol poisoning before you are through with your 1st case.

Australian of direct Irish descent. Oddly enough, I did it when I was in ma prime, playing 2 games of Rugby a week and training 3 days a week.

I did knock off 15 pints of Guinness in 12 hours at the Irish Village in recent times... not sure how this stacks up.
^ian^

Nov 12, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
^ian^ wrote:I am going to come out of retirement to say one thing.

btw Dr. D cannot retire its a matter of national security for this forum.

Sad to say but Dr. D is retired.
^ian^

Nov 12, 2006
Before posting here, I send SMS to my dad asking if he can finished 2 cases of beers in a day. He said why not?? very possible darling - dad said. :lol: :lol: :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 12, 2006
considering I am a 2-pint drunk, anyone who can pull this off - RESPECT!

Hey, i'm new here but would like to suggest...why not have a challenge??that way Ian can come out of retirement and show the others how it's done.. :)
pixie 32
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 12, 2006
pixie 32 wrote:considering I am a 2-pint drunk, anyone who can pull this off - RESPECT!

Hey, i'm new here but would like to suggest...why not have a challenge??that way Ian can come out of retirement and show the others how it's done.. :)

forget a challenge.. not worth losing someones health over it.. we should just get together for a meet up and a drink ;-)

cheers
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2006
sounds good... :)

who's in???

When???
pixie 32
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 12, 2006
pixie 32 wrote:sounds good... :)

who's in???

When???

there is a party at zink at crown plaza on tuesday.. if you guys are in for it.. heard on radio.. gonna be some dj there too.. cant recall the name.. i am in for it.. if you guya are.
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat