Philippine President In DEEEP SHit !!! <whats New ?? >

Topic locked
Philippine President in DEEEP SHit !!! <whats new ?? > Jun 11, 2005
6,000 PNP, AFP troops deployed for June 12 anti-government rallies By Non Alquitran
The Philippine Star 06/11/2005 At least 6,000 riot police and military personnel will be deployed to secure Metro Manila during a rally expected to be held by critics of President Arroyo’s administration tomorrow to coincide with the 107th Independence Day celebrations.

Meanwhile, police clashed yesterday with left-wing protesters accusing the President of cheating in the 2004 elections amid heightened political tensions in the country, authorities and witnesses said.

At least 12 people were injured, including four police officers, and three protesters were arrested, according to the police and demonstrators.

Some 500 activists from the militant farmers’ group Kilusang Magbubukid ng Pilipinas tried to push their way to Malacañang Palace and hurled stones at police officers blocking their path, Senior Police Officer Modesto Francisco said. Some protesters carried placards reading: "Gloria corrupt, resign now!"

After pushing and shoving from both sides, police aimed a water cannon at the crowd, but the protesters refused to disperse, Francisco said.

Rally organizers said eight protesters were hurt and officials said at least four police officers were hospitalized.

While police estimated the number of protesters at 500, journalists at the site said up to 3,000 turned out.

The activists accused Mrs. Arroyo of committing "crimes against the people," including fixing the 2004 elections, land grabbing and conducting a crackdown on government critics.

In a bid to calm political tensions fueled by coup rumors, the President on Thursday denied allegations of electoral fraud, saying the charges were part of a plot to unseat her.

The accusations, first made during the May 2004 elections, surfaced anew this week with the release of an alleged wiretapped conversation between the President and an election commissioner.

The President is also facing allegations that First Gentleman Jose Miguel Arroyo, son Pampanga Rep. Juan Miguel Arroyo and brother-in-law Negros Occidental Rep. Ignacio Arroyo received kickbacks from illegal gambling operators. The three have denied the allegations.
Maintaining Red Alert

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 11, 2005
I find myself caring about your cut and paste so so very much right now... :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2005
What's new????

Same old shitty news!!!!!

Politicians in my country concentrates on getting their share (money) first before serving their people!!!!!

But president arroyo is indeed in a very deep, deep, deep shitty hole!!!!
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

asdasdasd Jun 11, 2005
Cut and paste ???? yeah it is because its from a news,...
i didnt want to change a single word thats why ,... anyway

its sad .... i mean i dont like the princess but this is where im coming from ,... she was never had been re elected at the first place... like erap, and all the crap fucks who runs for presidents,... i mean most of them where not even supposed to be running due to lack of credentials, but what the hell
it just really look stupid that each and everytime we change president it has to be in a theatrical way !!! coup de etat !!! it was freaking obvious !!! that shes bad news even during the election time but !!!! like i said earlier !!! theathrics !!!!! people's descisions was clouded by money and movie freaking stars !!! and NOW THEY go and MAKE a scene saying that she should go down and all that shit !!!! its freaking embarrasing !!! i mean !! in some country over trowing a goverment happens like once every 10 or 20 years ... but in our case .... it happens every freaking term !!!!!!! we could never actually change our president in a natural freaking manner!!!! if you ask me Philippines doesnt deserve democracy !!!! we should be run under monarchy or communism !!! to sort most of the freaking dumb fucks that needed sorting out !!!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: asdasdasd Jun 12, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:Cut and paste ???? yeah it is because its from a news,...
i didnt want to change a single word thats why ,... anyway

its sad .... i mean i dont like the princess but this is where im coming from ,... she was never had been re elected at the first place... like erap, and all the crap fucks who runs for presidents,... i mean most of them where not even supposed to be running due to lack of credentials, but what the hell
it just really look stupid that each and everytime we change president it has to be in a theatrical way !!! coup de etat !!! it was f$#king obvious !!! that shes bad news even during the election time but !!!! like i said earlier !!! theathrics !!!!! people's descisions was clouded by money and movie f$#king stars !!! and NOW THEY go and MAKE a scene saying that she should go down and all that shit !!!! its f$#king embarrasing !!! i mean !! in some country over trowing a goverment happens like once every 10 or 20 years ... but in our case .... it happens every f$#king term !!!!!!! we could never actually change our president in a natural f$#king manner!!!! if you ask me Philippines doesnt deserve democracy !!!! we should be run under monarchy or communism !!! to sort most of the f$#king dumb fucks that needed sorting out !!!!!

you should have posted this in politics column. Anyways I was reading about your former president in Toronto Star, the one who had record number of shoes. It's so hilarous to read her ideas. She led a lavish life and couldnt picture how to run a country. The whole interview she was boasting about her pretige, links, shoes, cars, how people loved her, again she wanted her shoes back and other crap. She even revealed that she was close to Gaddhafi who wanted her to convert to Islam. She was swearing on present President. In the end of the interview again she wished she got her shoes back! :lol: It's so pity how these ppl indulge in lavish lives while majority of the ppl are in abject poverty. My south Korean friend told me Phillipines could have been much richer than Korea if they invested much on tourism cos the country had beautiful beaches (we were watching James bond movie in the first scene they show the shores of korea which was really Phillipines). Yes I accept the fact that democracy works only if ppl are educated and know their rights and there is increased transperancy of the gov. That's on of the reason why many democratic third world nations have slow GDP growth rate. Take China for example , the GDP of the country is growing at massive rate cos of the steps taken by the authoritarian government.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2005
You should look at the beaches of North Korea. They had a report on tourism in the North and showed some beaches... WOW!!!! Really nice!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2005
Complete with Commie lifegaurds with AK-47's!!! Fun under the sun!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 12, 2005
If you behave yourself and not walk around proclaiming that George Bush and the USA are the saviors of the world, you should be fine....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat