Pesky Partner

Topic locked
Pesky Partner Apr 08, 2008
tell me people… senior managers who are married, committed or whatever. this could be a wake up call too!

do you or will you allow/tolerate your partners (wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend) to call your office…. check on you via your personal assistant…. check exactly what you are doing inside your office, when you are on the phone or in a meeting -ask who you are talking too/meeting with… even ask for the topic of the conversation/meeting… let her/him literally calls the office 7 or 10 x a day…. let her/him even call your assistant on Fridays and Saturdays--even past 8PM!!! :twisted: ….

whew!

mommy41
Dubai Forum User

Re: Pesky Partner Apr 08, 2008
mommy41 wrote:tell me people… senior managers who are married, committed or whatever. this could be a wake up call too!

do you or will you allow/tolerate your partners (wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend) to call your office…. check on you via your personal assistant…. check exactly what you are doing inside your office, when you are on the phone or in a meeting -ask who you are talking too/meeting with… even ask for the topic of the conversation/meeting… let her/him literally calls the office 7 or 10 x a day…. let her/him even call your assistant on Fridays and Saturdays--even past 8PM!!! :twisted: ….

whew!

Obviously you have a problem, however you will have to instruct your personal assistant accordingly.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 08, 2008
Hmmmm... why on earth would your partner feel the need to check up on you, in that manner at work?
There is a reason behind it...
Anteater
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Pesky Partner Apr 08, 2008
mommy41 wrote:tell me people… senior managers who are married, committed or whatever. this could be a wake up call too!

whew!

big problem , your mate is cheating with you , he is too paranoid cause he thinks that you are cheating on him the same way.

and if i was your boss , no matter if you are pretty and cute , and given me a few BJs here and there, id fire yea on the spot .
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2008
omg!

i am the personal assistant.... :roll:
mommy41
Dubai Forum User

Apr 09, 2008
mommy41 wrote:omg!

i am the personal assistant.... :roll:

hahahahaha, you need to get instruction from your Boss on how to deal with his wife then.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 09, 2008
I would refuse to do it. it's outside the bounds of your work and could get the wife in trouble with her work.

Does the wife know this is happening?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 09, 2008
just tell your boss that, his/her partner is just too possessive about him/her

make him all lovey dovey ..

well i would be cool with it, learning that there is someone who cares about me 24 x 7 , however i would react only if it reaches 200 % of my partners allocated doubt/possessivness quota ..lol
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat