Party Hire Stuff...

Topic locked
party hire stuff... Jul 17, 2006
Does anybody know of where I can hire party stuff like bouncy castles, bucking broncos and stuff like that?!

Ive heard people talking about a company called Crashing Castles or something, but I cant find a link or a web address for them anywhere?!

Please help if you can!

Thanks!

:cat:

SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: party hire stuff... Jul 17, 2006
SheikhaS wrote:Does anybody know of where I can hire party stuff like bouncy castles, bucking broncos and stuff like that?!

Ive heard people talking about a company called Crashing Castles or something, but I cant find a link or a web address for them anywhere?!

Please help if you can!

Thanks!

first deliver the damn kid , u must be doing lot of things and it doesnt have good impression on kid. Being a pregenent woman , u shuldnt think or do anything.

my grandmother was dancer and see daddy is always in action (4000 posts in 9 months) :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: party hire stuff... Jul 17, 2006
SheikhaS wrote:Does anybody know of where I can hire party stuff like bouncy castles, bucking broncos and stuff like that?!

Please help if you can!

Thanks!

Well i am not sure if they have what you want but there is a party store next to welcare hospital. I cant even remember the name. sorry if my post was useless, i tried :D.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
theres a place called "the party store" near the garhoud bridge...call directory at 181...they will provide you the number...hope that helps..
cheers
me
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 17, 2006
constantine wrote:theres a place called "the party store" near the garhoud bridge...call directory at 181...they will provide you the number...hope that helps..
cheers
me

yup! i was talking about this one .. thanks Const !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
no worries :wink:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat