Pakistan Independence Day

Topic locked
Pakistan Independence Day Aug 14, 2006
Is that right? i have just had cakes brought to me, to celebrate. Lovely chocolate cakes with biscuits too, hehehehehhe

So, congrats to all the pakistani's and come on the England, we can white wash you in the cricket! hahahahahahahahahahaha

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Pakistan Independence Day Aug 14, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Is that right? i have just had cakes brought to me, to celebrate. Lovely chocolate cakes with biscuits too, hehehehehhe

So, congrats to all the pakistani's and come on the England, we can white wash you in the cricket! hahahahahahahahahahaha

There are only two Pakistani here , me and arnigang, arnie also live in North of England , the places occupied by Desi :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 14, 2006
Congrats on the independance, as for the cricket, now that's a good one, indeed looks like a whitewash is coming.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 14, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Congrats on the independance, as for the cricket, now that's a good one, indeed looks like a whitewash is coming.

our fast bowlers are coming back , so we will see :lol: i do like some of da english players . I ll be very sorry for them when they go to Australia for Ashes. I bet Aussies gonna give them the white white white wash. They will make spin wickets and shane warne gonna do the rock and roll. :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 14, 2006
HP wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Congrats on the independance, as for the cricket, now that's a good one, indeed looks like a whitewash is coming.

our fast bowlers are coming back , so we will see :lol: i do like some of da english players . I ll be very sorry for them when they go to Australia for Ashes. I bet Aussies gonna give them the white white white wash. They will make spin wickets and shane warne gonna do the rock and roll. :P

No way HP, Shane Warne is over the hill.

England will retain the Ashes
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

HP wrote:
yorky500 wrote:Is that right? i have just had cakes brought to me, to celebrate. Lovely chocolate cakes with biscuits too, hehehehehhe

There are only two Pakistani here , me and arnigang, arnie also live in North of England , the places occupied by Desi :P

does it count if my grandfather was pakistani?
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

175bpm wrote:
HP wrote:

does it count if my grandfather was pakistani?

:lol:

only if you write the mouth watering recipe of " How to make chicken Biryani " :P

As well as i know u are Cheif Cheff :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 17, 2006
count me in !!!

Proud Pakistani !

never lived there but love my homeland!
torontonion
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 18, 2006

Yup, it sure looks like a whitewash. Pak in the 330's for 3 vs Eng 173 all out, as of Day 2 of the 4th Test.
sgt_noodles
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 23, 2006
guess wot it was a whitewash but for all the bad reasons just wanna say nice one Hair you bloody had a bad Hair day mate
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 24, 2006
torontonion wrote:count me in !!!

Proud Pakistani !

never lived there but love my homeland!

newver lived yet u call homeland? or dady land?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat