Osama Bin Laden, Have They Got Him?

Topic locked
Re: Osama bin Laden, have they got him? May 02, 2011
It does not excuse the deliberate murdered of innocents. FFS he used mentally ill children as suicide bombers - who does that?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Osama Bin Laden, Have They Got Him? May 02, 2011
Typical "let's blame the West for everything" mentality.

-- Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:It does not excuse the deliberate murdered of innocents. FFS he used mentally ill children as suicide bombers - who does that?

Didn't you know they were martyrs who god made for the task? :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

uaekid wrote:I for one admire the guy ! a simple person who made a joke out of world powers and their machines , they wasted billions of tax payers money down the drain to build “democracy”, they could’ve spent those billions to great jobs for the Afghanies and he would’ve been left with no soldiers .. rest in peace osama .
http://costofwar.com/en/

You're funny Kid. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

uaekid wrote:I for one admire the guy ! a simple person who made a joke out of world powers and their machines , they wasted billions of tax payers money down the drain to build “democracy”, they could’ve spent those billions to great jobs for the Afghanies and he would’ve been left with no soldiers .. rest in peace osama .
http://costofwar.com/en/

Great jobs for the afghanis? why? they cant get jobs by themselves. money for free? so typicall of an arab response, please give me , give me. :lol:
bin laden is a looser, goor riddance. and you looser too, along the sage and other Dufers fanatics who praised him.
no good news lately from arab places, huh, they are all falling apart and their leaders and idols get killed.
the west is celebrating, and you loose kid.
capsicum
BANNED

So if you were not there for them, why u paid all this money to a guy? If he was a looser then how come world armies did not catch him all these years , I mean 1 vs million tells a lot. But hey at the end your governments counts on you stupidity to set their foreign policy lol , keep celebrating your earned money spent for something you don't even understand and me who lost will ... Ends up employing you lol
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

uaekid wrote:So if you were not there for them, why u paid all this money to a guy? If he was a looser then how come world armies did not catch him all these years , I mean 1 vs million tells a lot. But hey at the end your governments counts on you stupidity to set their foreign policy lol , keep celebrating your earned money spent for something you don't even understand and me who lost will ... Ends up employing you lol

Yeah yeah you might want to remember who pays for all the luxuries you enjoy Kid! Your hatred of the west and our ideals is well known on the forum. You live inside a bubble and aren't aware of what's going on in your own back yard, let alone the outside world - so just button it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

drewpeacock wrote:And lets hope they stuff all orifices with food items from the pork shop to ensure his sinking to the seabed is fully accompanied.

Do the promised virgins have snorkels?

I hope somebody pissed upon him.

Pakistan is a terrorist state.

Arab leaders seem to be very quite about this or condemn the killing of OBL.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

uaekid wrote:So if you were not there for them, why u paid all this money to a guy? If he was a looser then how come world armies did not catch him all these years , I mean 1 vs million tells a lot. But hey at the end your governments counts on you stupidity to set their foreign policy lol , keep celebrating your earned money spent for something you don't even understand and me who lost will ... Ends up employing you lol

Scene one, take one: UAEKiddo, his sister and his fav goat are standing on a balcony where someone (me) has planted 50 kg explosive directly below.

BANG! The contents of UAEKiddos @rse end up in his skull.

Oppps thats already happened hasnt it.

Oh and just announced Kiddo, pics of your Justin Beiber equivalent will be released in 24 hours. I for one will enjoy. Get the tissues ready boyo.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Chocoholic wrote:

Yeah yeah you might want to remember who pays for all the luxuries you enjoy Kid! Your hatred of the west and our ideals is well known on the forum. You live inside a bubble and aren't aware of what's going on in your own back yard, let alone the outside world - so just button it.

did i ever deny it ? but unlike you I'm still honest and speaks my mind and wont let "the speaker of my government " or a journalist tells me what to think !but I've got hand it to you choc and ppl like you ,I mean after all these continuance lies of your government, you are still cheering them. so sad.
don't worry about me and my bubble hon, i' really loving what our natural resources are doing for us for you to pay for our luxury .. eat you heart out :lol:
cheers :lol:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

The most important centre of (Sunni) Islamic Studies, al-Azhar, condems dumping OBLs body in the sea as it is not a proped burial for Muslims.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/ ... RC20110502
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well thank goodness for that FD. It had me worried for a second that we were showing some pity on this sh!thead

So with the pork bits stuck up his jacksey, restricted to virgin mermaids and is more likely being processed as a Moray eels crap................................Im happy.

Next please Mr Gaddafi.

Makes me green with envy UAEKiddy.

I want to be a boy again going through puberty and living with grand daddy, grand mammy, mum, dad, cousins 1, 2, 3 and 4's family. Oh and dont forget the goats and chickens to max out on the luxury.

-- Mon May 02, 2011 10:52 pm --

uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

did i ever deny it ? but unlike you I'm still honest and speaks my mind and wont let "the speaker of my government " or a journalist tells me what to think !but I've got hand it to you choc and ppl like you ,I mean after all these continuance lies of your government, you are still cheering them. so sad.
don't worry about me and my bubble hon, i' really loving what our natural resources are doing for us for you to pay for our luxury .. eat you heart out :lol:

s :lol:
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Flying Dutchman wrote:The most important centre of (Sunni) Islamic Studies, al-Azhar, condems dumping OBLs body in the sea as it is not a proped burial for Muslims.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/ ... RC20110502

Well hardly surprising, but who wanted him? er no one. And they certainly didn't want him buried somewhere, so a bunch of nutters could go and worship him.

The Saudis wouldn't have wanted him! They stripped him of his citizenship years ago.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

No actual follower of Osama (devout Sunni Muslim) would have worshiped the burial site or even payed respects at his grave as doing so is haram. If you're at all familiar with the practices in SA, many buildings from prophet Muhammad's time have even been demolished to prevent deviant Muslims from praying at the spots Muhammad and his companions used to live.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

It seems that it is mainstream Muslim thought that OBL was good enough of a Muslim to deserve a respected burial according to Islamic rituals.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:It seems that it is mainstream Muslim thought that OBL was good enough of a Muslim to deserve a respected burial according to Islamic rituals.

Too bad - he's fish food.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Well the conspiracy theorists are having a field day on all the news channels so far.

Apparently Osama died of kidney failure in 2002
or was it typhoid in 2004?
or was it a lung disease in 2006?
or a heart attack in 2007?

Apparently the CIA have had his body on ice for the last 4 years waiting for the right time to announce his death as Obama is coming up for re-election...

Oh and the photos of his corpse were photoshopped!

And a young Osama was seen on the grassy knoll in Dallas.
A B52 bomber has been found on the moon

...and Freddie Star ate Osama's hamster!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Osama bin Laden, have they got him? May 03, 2011
Real reaction in the Arab world to OBL's death:

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... o-obl.html
event horizon

:shock:

As for the snap being photoshopped that it is. Here is the orginal pic of a corspe with the nose, mouth and beard of OBL shopped on top

Open link at your own risk : Graphic content.

http://i51.tinypic.com/kd7fv6.jpg

What I don't get is all these celebrations going around ??? There was such a big hue and cry about similar stuff after 9/11 and now the Americans are doing the same ? So they are just as screwed up as the "enemies" they claim to be fighting. So what gives them the moral high ground ?

Thank god Obama is the President and annouced the news in the way he did. God only knows how W would have come out with this. Probably dressed as the lone ranger, shouting yee haw and firing his pistols in the air at the press conference effectively alienating the entire world.

I guess Canadian PM said it best. That the news was recieved with somber satisfaction.

Personaly I think if OBL is really dead, he got what he deserved and more by living the life he lead in the ending years. Always on the run, sleeping with one eye open, no peace.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:What I don't get is all these celebrations going around ??? There was such a big hue and cry about similar stuff after 9/11 and now the Americans are doing the same ? So they are just as screwed up as the "enemies" they claim to be fighting. So what gives them the moral high ground ?

What is really srewed up is comparing the death of mass murderer to 1000s if innocent people. Really srewed up!

desertdudeshj wrote:Personaly I think if OBL is really dead, he got what he deserved and more by living the life he lead in the ending years. Always on the run, sleeping with one eye open, no peace.

Why? Some time ago you went all the way the try to prove 9/11 was a conspiracy.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Osama Bin Laden, Have They Got Him? May 03, 2011
And sometime back you were talking sense, oh no...that wasn't you !

Go back to your butt buddy EH and pass off approving comments to each other about some blog he keeps posting links to. Older hogs or something ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:And sometime back you were talking sense, oh no...that wasn't you !

Go back to your butt buddy EH and pass off approving comments to each other about some blog he keeps posting links to. Older hogs or something ?

At the end of the day, you're a Muslim and you lot always stick together. It isn't surprising that you were denying 9/11, just like you denied the holocaust.
Bethsmum

More reaction from the Muslim world:

Arabs Riot in Jerusalem Over Bin Laden's Demise, Hamas Angry

Arabs in the village of Silwan, adjacent to the City of David neighborhood in Jerusalem, rioted Monday night in protest over the elimination of Osama Bin-Laden. The rioters were throwing stones at police and attempting to block roads.

The Gaza-based website Al Qassam reports that Gaza leader Ismail Haniyeh, the head of the local Hamas chapter that runs Gaza, told reporters on Monday that Bin Laden was an "Arab holy warrior."

Haniyeh expressed his strong condemnation for the killing or assassination of Bin Laden, whom he referred to as "Mujahed" - someone in engaged in jihad, holy war against infidels. He said he was praying for mercy for Bin Laden.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143848

QUETTA: Hundreds took to the streets of Quetta on Monday to pay homage to Osama bin Laden, chanting death to America and setting fire to a US flag, witnesses and organisers said.

Angry participants belonging to a religious party in Quetta, the capital of southwestern province Baluchistan, were led by federal lawmaker Maulawi Asmatullah. They also torched a US flag before dispersing peacefully.

It was the first rally in Pakistan after the United States announced that bin Laden had been killed in an overnight commando mission in Pakistan.

Organisers said between 1,000 and 1,200 people attended the rally, but witnesses put the figure closer to 800.

“Bin Laden was the hero of the Muslim world and after his martyrdom he has won the title of great mujahed (Muslim fighter),” Asmatullah said.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/161126/hund ... bin-laden/

If I recall ~ 65% of Pakistanis admired Osama bin Laden.
event horizon

pinog BM... there is Muslims died in 9/11 BM...
holocaust?
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Bethsmum wrote:At the end of the day, you're a Muslim and you lot always stick together. It isn't surprising that you were denying 9/11, just like you denied the holocaust.

Making stuff up again I see. What happened ? Ran out of "wasta" so can't threathen anyone ? Maybe make friends with the petrol pump attendant one of the forumers visit so next time you can threathen to have him fill diesel into their car instead of petrol ?

At the end of the day your just a wind bag and all you do is blow hot air and bleat and frankly other than your twin and cronies almost everyone is sick of hearing the ....Baaa Baaa Baaa ! So crawl back into your fluff corner where you came from and post something about how many cows you saw today or something.

Normal conversation is not a colour that suits you, nor should you attempt it because at the very second wordsit goes just like you. Pear shaped.
desertdudeshj

Mahmoud04 wrote:pinog BM... there is Muslims died in 9/11 BM...
holocaust?

And American POWs died in the bombing of Hiroshima. Your logic doesn't hold water.
event horizon

logic? i leave logic outside some threads here EH :D...but thanks for information...

BTW EH, did u read BM post before running to the submit button?
she said Denying 9/11 :roll: ...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

desertdudeshj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:At the end of the day, you're a Muslim and you lot always stick together. It isn't surprising that you were denying 9/11, just like you denied the holocaust.

Making stuff up again I see. What happened ? Ran out of "wasta" so can't threathen anyone ? Maybe make friends with the petrol pump attendant one of the forumers visit so next time you can threathen to have him fill diesel into their car instead of petrol ?

At the end of the day your just a wind bag and all you do is blow hot air and bleat and frankly other than your twin and cronies almost everyone is sick of hearing the ....Baaa Baaa Baaa ! So crawl back into your fluff corner where you came from and post something about how many cows you saw today or something.

Normal conversation is not a colour that suits you, nor should you attempt it because at the very second wordsit goes just like you. Pear shaped.

Ooooh! handbags at dawn DDS! Calm down calm down! You'll give yourself a coronary at this rate.
Making stuff up :shock: You've got me mixed up with Chocs! BM doesn't have to waffle, Munchkin.

You clearly denied the holocaust on this forum months ago. I wasn't the only person to pull you on it. If you think back Munchkin, you likened the plight of the Palestinians to the plight of millions of Jews that were slaughtered at the hands of the Nazis. It was pointed out to you, by someone far clever than BM, that being a holocaust denier takes many forms and trivialising it, as you did, is a form of denial.

Look munchkin, you are a Muslim, so I can make allowances. I don't hold it against you. It really isn't your fault.
Bethsmum

A light entertaining thought comes to mind.

All the nasty stuff ol windbag says about Islam and muslims. I wonder if "certain people" in this country would like that very much. I wonder......Hmmmmmmm.

When are you gracing our shores again oh old and flatulent wind bag.

Oh and I also presume you don't blame your muslim friend Beeb's aswell. After all we "lot" stick togther. Although that is an extremely revolting thought, sticking toghter with borings ! Eww !
desertdudeshj

DDS, sort your foe list :)

-- Tue May 03, 2011 5:54 am --

It does look like it was rather useless to invade Iraq - it should have been Pakistan!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jordanians hand out sweets following OBL's martyrdom

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... weets.html

They're just like us

Flying Dutchman wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:What I don't get is all these celebrations going around ??? There was such a big hue and cry about similar stuff after 9/11 and now the Americans are doing the same ? So they are just as screwed up as the "enemies" they claim to be fighting. So what gives them the moral high ground ?

What is really srewed up is comparing the death of mass murderer to 1000s if innocent people. Really srewed up!

desertdudeshj wrote:Personaly I think if OBL is really dead, he got what he deserved and more by living the life he lead in the ending years. Always on the run, sleeping with one eye open, no peace.

Why? Some time ago you went all the way the try to prove 9/11 was a conspiracy.

I'm sure DD will quickly condemn the celebrations in Benghazi following the news of the death of Col. Gaddafi's son and three grandchildren...no, wait....
event horizon

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat