OFF-TOPIC

Topic locked
May 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Well, at least I'm not in the kitchen slaving away making beet soup. Or is it cabbage soup today? And what are you mixing up in your cauldron? Tonights batch of wood alcohol?

Funny girl with Col. Blimp's argumentation and the language worth Bronx.

It is possible to pull out the guy from Bronx, but it is impossible to pull out Bronx from the guy.

Come on vodkabreath, just admit you just love all this stuff don't you? If you can't do it with me you do it with someone else....you're a true sociopath! You can drink to that! :D

I wonder what holds you two guys from drinking a bottle of Vod together. You seem to like this guy SH!

You are following eachother from topic to topic. Did I miss some intimate excursion where you two jiggled some booty against eachothers and find some common ground :lol:

;)

Watch where you step squirt!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Who the hell is from the Bronx? Certainly not you, because you aren't tough enough.

Sorry, Bora. It was a citation from Stephen Frey, rather famous American novelist, probably not so famous as you didn't read his novels.

Anyway nothing personal.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Well, at least I'm not in the kitchen slaving away making beet soup. Or is it cabbage soup today? And what are you mixing up in your cauldron? Tonights batch of wood alcohol?

It is possible to pull out the guy from Bronx, but it is impossible to pull out Bronx from the guy.

Come on vodkabreath, just admit you just love all this stuff don't you? If you can't do it with me you do it with someone else....you're a true sociopath! You can drink to that! :D

I wonder what holds you two guys from drinking a bottle of Vod together. You seem to like this guy SH!

You are following eachother from topic to topic. Did I miss some intimate excursion where you two jiggled some booty against eachothers and find some common ground :lol:

;)

Didn't know I stood in your spray session. Now get out of my corner. I'm getting territorial on your ass now.

Little Kitty 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

;)

Well you and BB have both had slanging matches with him, so it's not just me eh...., you've just decided to look all aloof now ;)

Can you show me a single topic where he has posted first and I have just tried to dent him? I think that shows who the follower is...I have a stalker :D

It's no biggie, I'm just here for light relief and I get it!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Who the hell is from the Bronx? Certainly not you, because you aren't tough enough.

Sorry, Bora. It was a citation from Stephen Frey, rather famous American novelist, probably not so famous as you didn't read his novels.

Anyway nothing personal.

Of course nothing personal. No need to show your knowledge of American novelists. Stick to what you have been taught:

There are still some people who think that we have Stalin to thank for all our progress, who quake before Stalin's dirty underdrawers, who stand at attention and salute them.”
Nikita Khrushchev quote

Life is short; live it up.”
Nikita Khrushchev quote
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Well you and BB have both had slanging matches with him, so it's not just me eh...., you've just decided to look all aloof now ;)

Can you show me a single topic where he has posted first and I have just tried to dent him? I think that shows who the follower is...I have a stalker :D

Well allright, you grab that Red Chief by the bullocks. But do it hard will ya. Your getting softy son :lol: ;)
RobbyG

May 12, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

;)

Well you and BB have both had slanging matches with him, so it's not just me eh...., you've just decided to look all aloof now ;)

No, we have a stalker. Actually, an instigator. This is merely a source of entertainment for some, but for others, it takes on a more serious note. I guess this is where he gets his adrenalin rush.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

;)

Didn't know I stood in your spray session. Now get out of my corner. I'm getting territorial on your a#s now.

Little Kitty 8)

No, you are in my corner and I will scratch that door knocker of yours into shreds.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:No, you are in my corner and I will scratch that door knocker of yours into shreds.

I guess you look like this now, on my sofa!! 8)

RobbyG

May 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:No, you are in my corner and I will scratch that door knocker of yours into shreds.

I guess you look like this now, on my sofa!! 8)

Yeah, but I won't tell what you tried to do to me!!! It's too disgusting.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
A perfect conversation for a fitting thread.
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Yeah, but I won't tell what you tried to do to me!!! It's too disgusting.

Please do, so everybody can see and hear what you like, little Kitty. :D

You like it rough don't you?

:lol:
RobbyG

May 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Yeah, but I won't tell what you tried to do to me!!! It's too disgusting.

Well, if I told it would surely expose you for the pervert that you are.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Well, if I told it would surely expose you for the pervert that you are.

What happened? Did I miss something?

Is someone losing it abit today?
RobbyG

May 12, 2009
There are so many people here throwing sh*t that I don't know where to look next, it's like a Quake LAN party!! :D :D

Even Jade got into the action....oh my!

As long as we can have FUN with it and it's in a nonsense thread, I guess where's the harm?
:violent3:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2009
Speedhump wrote:There are so many people here throwing sh*t that I don't know where to look next, it's like a Quake LAN party!! :D :D

As long as we can have FUN with it and it's in a nonsense thread, I guess where's the harm?

Everybody is rolling hot obviously.
Perhaps its the climate or an airco not working properly.

Some of us got serious issues dude ;)
RobbyG

May 12, 2009
Speedhump wrote:There are so many people here throwing sh*t that I don't know where to look next, it's like a Quake LAN party!! :D :D

ALL FUN SH. All Fun. Unfortunately, there are some turns as well.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Everybody is rolling hot obviously.
Perhaps its the climate or an airco not working properly.

Some of us got serious issues dude ;)

Over 40 degs C here this week....I think maybe a few of us must be sitting outside with our lappies, getting insane in the brain.... :!:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2009
Fudgenackers! Is all I have to say!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 12, 2009
sounds sticky and uncomfortable!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Fudgenackers! Is all I have to say!

grandma is back
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 12, 2009
Three days after Off-road wrote – romance thread- that she felt lost, hated herself, the thread was locked. I would really like to know what’s been going on since.. :glasses7:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2009
Well, Good evening!..
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 12, 2009
Anyone knows of a good massage place in Dubai or Sharjah? Thanks
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
PointGiven wrote:Anyone knows of a good massage place in Dubai or Sharjah? Thanks

Well Puppypup gives massages, but I don't think that's the kind you want.

What kind of place are you looking for?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
PointGiven wrote:Anyone knows of a good massage place in Dubai or Sharjah? Thanks

Professional I guess. Deep tissue they call it I think :?: Max AED 200.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
PointGiven wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Well my husband goes to this place (I think it's in Deira) that is men only where they scrub you down and remove all the dead skin and then you get a massage. I know it's not expensive, but he comes back feeling really refreshed and his skin is glowing. Recommend that you bring your own towel, shorts and flip flops. It is not high end, but he goes at least once a month. If interested, I will get the details and pass them on to you.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
PointGiven wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Well my husband goes to this place (I think it's in Deira) that is men only where they scrub you down and remove all the dead skin and then you get a massage. I know it's not expensive, but he comes back feeling really refreshed and his skin is glowing. Recommend that you bring your own towel, shorts and flip flops. It is not high end, but he goes at least once a month. If interested, I will get the details and pass them on to you.
I would appreciate the information. Thanks
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
PointGiven wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
PointGiven wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

I would appreciate the information. Thanks

When I have the details I will PM them to you so they don't get lost in the thread.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
4 :arrow: :arrow:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat