New Club...

Topic locked
New club... Jan 30, 2008
been hearing adds for a club in the Royal Ascott Hotel (classy), called Elegante (even classier)...sounds a bit dodgy for some reason but it looks like the Deep Nights that used to be in Trilogy are now there...John Digwood plays there this Friday...

mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 30, 2008
well after trilogy enacting there gay ass membership only policy, killing off the rooftop, and putting a smoking ban they might as well turn it into a church. Paul okenfold had his gig there, i didn't go but what i heard that the place is huge, but the place is dodgy and the crowd even dodgier.. lets see if deep can transform the place .. but i have my doubts. I think dubai is in need of a new big venue after basement of fairmont going, and trilogy turning into a church.

are you taking ben with you mrs robinson ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 30, 2008
Trilogy is huge...and it has no atmosphere what so ever...apparently it's not busy since they started the membership scam...
The rooftop was ok...but nothing special, just a bar on a roof really...

The Deep Nights seem now to take place in that Elegante club...or at least one is this coming Friday...

Peppermint is still operating, but can't think of the name of the hotel at the moment...
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 31, 2008
Are u telling DF's most famous club punter abt the clubs in here?

Back to the initial post Ascot is near to where I stay..but never been there.. There were some racism issues at that place some time back, before the openning of the new hotel. If i'm not wrong.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 31, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:Are u telling DF's most famous club punter abt the clubs in here?

I don't know...am I? He didn't seem to know that much, so I thought I'd just add a bit...
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

hmm Feb 02, 2008
I should check it out,
toooxic
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 03, 2008
has anybody been at elegante's last friday? i've heard it should have been a great party...
chica_s
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 03, 2008
chica_s wrote:has anybody been at elegante's last friday? i've heard it should have been a great party...

Where's this place?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 04, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
chica_s wrote:has anybody been at elegante's last friday? i've heard it should have been a great party...

Where's this place?

lol...pay attention please
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2008
mrs Robinson wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:

Where's this place?

:oops: :oops: I dint post it. my cat must've posted that one. :|
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 04, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
mrs Robinson wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:

Where's this place?

:oops: :oops: I dint post it. my cat must've posted that one. :|

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat