To Much Hate And I'm Quitting …

Topic locked
To much hate and I'm quitting … Oct 02, 2010
Ohh the moment of truth , first of all I want to apologize for each and every one of you if I ever caused any discomfort or heart feeling to any .

A long time a go when I started chatting in this forum I got dragged in something that I was not raised to or believe in ! people call it a discussion but I think we went way beyond and it got transformed into hate, bashing and swearing .yes I had my share and I feel ashamed that I did, regardless of its reasons.

I don't think that anything is worth this much hate of religion differences in the religion and political forums where members dedicated their lives to prove that other religions are wrong and forgot to pause for a minute and go back to their what ever religion that they follow and take its advice to "love" .god created religions to guide his creatures to love and be for each other and not to be a reason of hate and war.

And I don't think that the world economy, money or who is the best or right in this and that crap in the general forum is also worth this much hate, it disgust me that I was part of it and disgusts me more that we made our lives in this forum all of a sudden revolved around waiting for a stupid bashing post to start a fight and discussions that most of the time leads to us acting like animals in a public forum that most of its member does not even considered being part of such behavior.

I could be over acting to some or some of you who think that what is happening here is just a discussion, at the end it is just not me and I decided to stop being part of it or becoming a person that differentiate my self ,my country or my believes from others and I'll go back to being just a human being and accept the world as is. and I hope that one day all of us humans will started making an effort to close the gap among us humans .

coming to think of it I just realizied why sage&onion did not took part of any of this for him being the bigger man than all of us.

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 02, 2010
you been drinking kid?
benwj

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 02, 2010
Nice post Kid!

This coming from Kid, I m seriously touched!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: To much hate and I'm quitting … Oct 03, 2010
What happened to you, Kid???

Are you alright???

No, please, don't quit. We want the old "nasty" kid back!!!

:D :D
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sorry to see you leave us Kid, your welcome back anytime.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well sadly you know hate attracks hate. Maybe if you weren't so 'all about me', 'I'm the best' etc etc all the time, people wouldn't bash you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

sage & onion wrote:Sorry to see you leave us Kid, your welcome back anytime.

Not sure if the kid means he's quitting (as in leaving) or quitting (as in stopping his hatred attacks). His "Shakespearean" English is too hard for me to follow!!!

But I personally like the Kid. He "spices" this forum with his absurd arguments and his "colorful" jumble of words!!!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

I used to check this forum daily, now it's every 6 weeks or so when I'm extremely bored.

The reason 100% being the trolling a-hole that is uae-kid. I'm guessing, considering the small pool of regular posters, it's the same for most.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 03, 2010
bye Kid
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 04, 2010
In fairness, a lot of kids posts are in response to attacks on his country and locals.
benwj

In fairness, alot of his posts, especially concerning Brits and the UK, were very provoking and he knew very well what the responses would be.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: To much hate and I'm quitting … Oct 04, 2010
Whatever his posts, he's a narcissistic attention seeker with too much time on his hands and no sense of decency or morals.

I doubt even this declaration is the end of him, just another whim from a spoilt clown.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Bora Bora wrote:In fairness, alot of his posts, especially concerning Brits and the UK, were very provoking and he knew very well what the responses would be.

I disagree. It was mostly response on routine British arrogance towards locals and Dubai difficalties but the kid was alone against the English dream-team. So he was forced to use stronger language. 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:In fairness, alot of his posts, especially concerning Brits and the UK, were very provoking and he knew very well what the responses would be.

I disagree. It was mostly response on routine British arrogance towards locals and Dubai difficalties but the kid was alone against the English dream-team. So he was forced to use stronger language. 8)

I guess that accounts for my stronger language. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

I guess that accounts for my stronger language. :lol: :lol:

8) 8)
and as we plays in repentance now I also have guilty looks. :oops:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

oh dear... Those bullying Brits again!!! He knew what he was doing....simply looking for a rise and he got what he was looking for....A mischief maker no more no less.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Yup, its the damned brits again (damned if they do and damned if they don't) No other nationality gets quite as maligned for standing up and fighting back.

As for the kid quitting, ho hum, pretty much what you would expect, "it's my ball and I am going home..."

Eulogy to the kid ...

"Alas, poor kid! I knew him, Chocs, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
My gorge rises at it."

:lol: yeah, right ...
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Huh? What's that got to do with me?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Huh? What's that got to do with me?

You know you liked him, come on admit it
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 05, 2010
viking-warrior wrote:

Eulogy to the kid ...

"Alas, poor kid! I knew him, Chocs, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
My gorge rises at it."

:lol: yeah, right ...

E.Jarvis Thribb (17) is alive and well!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Red Chief wrote:

yup! Exactly!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: To much hate and I'm quitting … Oct 05, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:Huh? What's that got to do with me?

Don't act so innocent Chocs...

You're the one who drove the poor kid out of this forum...

You're so vicious, woman!!!!

Just kidding!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Yeah yeah.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nice post Uaekid! You are pretty much right with all the things you mentioned.. The most important thing is that just being yourself, it is good that you have realized how bad this amazing world is becoming. People have started having no respect to others and to others' way of perceiving life or the way they put themselves out there. Everyone is different, and of course will have different opinions. There is no point of arguing or judging someone because of the way they think. Just listen and give respect to what they say. If it is really getting on your nerves, just walk off. By doing that no one will get hurt. I know people have too much hate in them, but I'm telling you it's because they really do not have an ambition in life and they get involved with everything to see how much drama they can get out those.... So sad! I love life, I love everyone and everything living on earth... I'm kinda too optimistic but to survive with the new generation and what it brings, we kinda need to go with the flow and live happily after.... haha
dilara
Dubai Forum User

Sadly dilara, respect is a two way street! You have to earn it, not demand it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:You have to earn it, not demand it!

Agreed and after his later comments on the attack of the girl at the party in RAK, I can't see any forthcoming soon.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

dilara wrote:Nice post Uaekid! You are pretty much right with all the things you mentioned.. The most important thing is that just being yourself, it is good that you have realized how bad this amazing world is becoming. People have started having no respect to others and to others' way of perceiving life or the way they put themselves out there. Everyone is different, and of course will have different opinions. There is no point of arguing or judging someone because of the way they think. Just listen and give respect to what they say. If it is really getting on your nerves, just walk off. By doing that no one will get hurt. I know people have too much hate in them, but I'm telling you it's because they really do not have an ambition in life and they get involved with everything to see how much drama they can get out those.... So sad! I love life, I love everyone and everything living on earth... I'm kinda too optimistic but to survive with the new generation and what it brings, we kinda need to go with the flow and live happily after.... haha

What is that I hear?? It's getting louder!!! Well I can hear it now...............

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

*Raising hands, swaying side to side*
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

*Raising hands, swaying side to side*

hahahhhahaa there you go! Smileeeeeeeee everyone, say cheese! wooohoooo :D :P :bounce: :lol:
dilara
Dubai Forum User

dilara wrote:I know people have too much hate in them, but I'm telling you it's because they really do not have an ambition in life and they get involved with everything to see how much drama they can get out those....

Well said. It's exactly what this Dubai Circus is about. By the way it looks that you hit somebodie's nerve. 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Affaaaa .. Why are you leaving bro?

So I'm the only Emarati left here now?? Seems we're always a minority everywhere :(
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat