Men.....I Like Them Anyway;)

Topic locked
Feb 20, 2007
Nothing now I just got myself out of it

Read the last 2 pages you will understand

Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 21, 2007
hmm i been away for some time and this thread has taken a wicked twist :lol: Galac dude u seen me what did u think off when u said i could wear a saree :shock: imagine a skinhead in a saree :shock: :shock: well we have done charity events before Dubai knight shaved his head and all the amount pledged was donated . Not a bad idea actually hehehe.

Sauron a man in leather :shock: will u come with all accesories whip, cuffs and all :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:hmm i been away for some time and this thread has taken a wicked twist :lol: Galac dude u seen me what did u think off when u said i could wear a saree :shock: imagine a skinhead in a saree :shock: :shock: well we have done charity events before Dubai knight shaved his head and all the amount pledged was donated . Not a bad idea actually hehehe.

Sauron a man in leather :shock: will u come with all accesories whip, cuffs and all :lol: :lol:

Hey J, this is getting weird man and anyways Tico is not here and would only come wearing his Man U shirt if he was (Also weird :lol: )
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
u think this is weird? let things proceed a bit more and then lets talk :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:u think this is weird? let things proceed a bit more and then lets talk :lol:

You got it m8 :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:hmm i been away for some time and this thread has taken a wicked twist :lol: Galac dude u seen me what did u think off when u said i could wear a saree :shock: imagine a skinhead in a saree :shock: ::

hahaha

When I suggested it that was what I was imagining a skin head with a saree :lol: :lol:

I thought it was funny never seen that before
:lol:

I was waiting for your comment where you been man?
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 21, 2007
a cpouple of truck loads of work keep on posting in between :) but dude a saree ?? on me?? :shock: i guess u want all the people to give up forum meets
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:a cpouple of truck loads of work keep on posting in between :) but dude a saree ?? on me?? :shock: i guess u want all the people to give up forum meets

Oh, I don't know J, it may atract more :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
Sage dude u have seen me if u say i dress up as a devil or a barbarian it would be cool but a saree :shock: let bleak have the honors for that, lemme stick to my guns
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
hahah

Nah not on you bro it was just an image.

I was thinking of bollywood never seen that in the movies before :shock: :shock:

Any guy wearing 1 is crazy even for a laugh :lol:

So for the Record I dont want Bleak or You wearing 1 :shock: :shock: subject closed

A saree only looks good on a women 8)

and looks even better when on that bollywood actress Pyrianka Chopra 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 21, 2007
ohh so its cool then :lol: but i would still love to see sauron in leathers whip et al. :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:ohh so its cool then :lol: but i would still love to see sauron in leathers whip et al. :lol:

It's all good 8)

Subject Closed 8) 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 21, 2007
oh dang dudes

you hijack the sigums out of the dude's thread :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:hmm i been away for some time and this thread has taken a wicked twist :lol: Galac dude u seen me what did u think off when u said i could wear a saree :shock: imagine a skinhead in a saree :shock: :shock: well we have done charity events before Dubai knight shaved his head and all the amount pledged was donated . Not a bad idea actually hehehe.

Can I borrow yours?
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2007
bleak i have apologized beofre for hijacking the thread , so i have the full rights to continue with my incoherant thoughts in here :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:bleak i have apologized beofre for hijacking the thread , so i have the full rights to continue with my incoherant thoughts in here :lol: :lol:

Glad we got that straight then J, agreed no saree for you, but maybe we could get Tico to dress up in one, no Man U. design though :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:bleak i have apologized beofre for hijacking the thread , so i have the full rights to continue with my incoherant thoughts in here :lol: :lol:

but you didnt do your "im sorry" dance for the thread :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
Actually, I apologise. It was me that started the hijacking. :oops:
So, guys, are you going to punish me......................please? :twisted:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2007
sauron wrote:Actually, I apologise. It was me that started the hijacking. :oops:

Coming up :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
sauron wrote:

Can I borrow yours?

borrow what ? :shock:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
sauron wrote:Actually, I apologise. It was me that started the hijacking. :oops:

whats your safety word then?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007

I think this one would be more suitable for your crime :twisted:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
sage & onion wrote:

*shivers at the thought of what might be going on in S&O's bedroom... Good thing your kids are scattered around the world m8. Would've been quite a traumatic experience for them :lol: :lol:

j/k
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 21, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
sauron wrote:

Can I borrow yours?

Ha! Don't play the innocent. But if you really haven't got any, I could ask Bonitta.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2007
Nick81 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

*shivers at the thought of what might be going on in S&O's bedroom... Good thing your kids are scattered around the world m8. Would've been quite a traumatic experience for them :lol: :lol:

j/k

LMAOROFL
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
Bleakus wrote:

Hmmm. You are very informed, Mr Bleakus. The word is : SAREE
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2007
sauron wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

Hmmm. You are very informed, Mr Bleakus. The word is : SAREE

Its an Acronym for; Single Aircraft Reach Eastwards Eventually
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 21, 2007
sauron wrote:
Jeevan wrote:
sauron wrote:

Can I borrow yours?

Ha! Don't play the innocent. But if you really haven't got any, I could ask Bonitta.

no please dont ask her will give it to u :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
ill bring my paintball gun, spice it up a bit ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2007
OK now i guess its gonna turn out to be a fancy dress karaoke event lol :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat