Mazen Abdul Jawad

Topic locked
Oct 11, 2009
Hey, doesn't they know: what happens in Saudi Arabia, stays in Saudi Arabia.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 11, 2009
Poor fella, guys just love to boast about ther "conquests" and generally they are admired for it.

Probably got so caught up in the moment he totally forgot the harsh reality awaiting him back home.
I blame this all on those sweet talking Lebanese PR guys at the station. Just goes to show how low the media can stoop today. They will happily send a poor guy to prison for the sake of TRP's.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Hey, doesn't they know: what happens in Saudi Arabia, stays in Saudi Arabia.

Apt for only two places on planet earth...What an irony :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2009
i guess thats what you get for showing off :D sorry but the guy deserves it.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 12, 2009
Say what you like about Saudi Arabia, and it may be disgraceful and savage in it's attitudes by western standards, but, giving a cheating spouse 1000 lashes would be a bloody good way of improving divorce rates overnight.

I'm sure people wouldn't jump into marriage with such a stern punishment for breaking the oath.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 12, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:Say what you like about Saudi Arabia, and it may be disgraceful and savage in it's attitudes by western standards, but, giving a cheating spouse 1000 lashes would be a bloody good way of improving divorce rates overnight.

I'm sure people wouldn't jump into marriage with such a stern punishment for breaking the oath.

It's common knowledge that the men cheat. All too often the husbands travel by themselves to the UK, Egypt, Dubai or wherever to dip the wick. This guy just went public about it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 12, 2009
Bora has a fair point

My Marina ex neighbours were Iranians who used their 2 bed appartment for a boys weekender. They arrived every thurs night, then out on the lash thurs/fri bringing back women for a good rodgering, then back home to the wives on saturday.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 12, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Dr Strangeglove wrote:Say what you like about Saudi Arabia, and it may be disgraceful and savage in it's attitudes by western standards, but, giving a cheating spouse 1000 lashes would be a bloody good way of improving divorce rates overnight.

It's common knowledge that the men cheat. All too often the husbands travel by themselves to the UK, Egypt, Dubai or wherever to dip the wick. This guy just went public about it.

We should not tar everyone with the same brush though!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat