Man Commits Suicide From The Burj Khalifa

Topic locked
Re: Man commits suicide from the Burj Khalifa May 13, 2011
Wooow , 4 pages or replies and choc came up with a funny yet ridicules conclusion that a person would end his life for not getting “an annual leave “ and ones again the DF jury judged the company with the usual conspiracy theory…

I can see choc or kanlli doing it but not a guy who couldn’t get an annual leave , those 2 lives in their won dark thoughts.

But any way, couldn’t it be a simple “work accidents” I mean people who intend to commit suicide does not just decide it in one day and jump off a building if that’s the case, but it goes throw many mental stages like many here pointed and I’m sure one of them would be “not showing to work” but no one would know that but his close friends and not you guys in DF ,right ? but if it’s a work accident then many things got to be examined her ,one is the safety procedures the company has, if they have one! If 7 days has good journalists I guess they can investigate it more ohh wait ,they only got their journalist setting on Dubai courts door steps picking juicy news

My house maid lost her dad back home and family had to wait for more than 7 days for her bcz she couldn’t find an empty seat to travel. This is just a close example of a similar situations .

But for a an annual leave, that’s just stupid. But I guess since the guy is dead we will never find out and it will be all guesses.

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Man Commits Suicide From The Burj Khalifa May 13, 2011
kanelli wrote:Do you know it feels to be so depressed and in a dark space that you feel there is no other option? When you are that low you cannot think normally and you do not consider the impact on others. It is a place of deep suffering that the person wants to be relieved from. If everyone was so rational about suicide then they wouldn't be doing it! I find the judgement just ridiculous.

Me? Thankfully not, but it would appear you do, from your description.
I have been through some difficult times in my adult life but it seems that i'm made from the mould that thinks what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

What i find ridiculous Kanelli, is your inability to accept that anyone else may have an opinion.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 am --

uaekid wrote:Wooow , 4 pages or replies and choc came up with a funny yet ridicules conclusion that a person would end his life for not getting “an annual leave “ and ones again the DF jury judged the company with the usual conspiracy theory…

I can see choc or kanlli doing it but not a guy who couldn’t get an annual leave , those 2 lives in their won dark thoughts.

But any way, couldn’t it be a simple “work accidents” I mean people who intend to commit suicide does not just decide it in one day and jump off a building if that’s the case, but it goes throw many mental stages like many here pointed and I’m sure one of them would be “not showing to work” but no one would know that but his close friends and not you guys in DF ,right ? but if it’s a work accident then many things got to be examined her ,one is the safety procedures the company has, if they have one! If 7 days has good journalists I guess they can investigate it more ohh wait ,they only got their journalist setting on Dubai courts door steps picking juicy news

My house maid lost her dad back home and family had to wait for more than 7 days for her bcz she couldn’t find an empty seat to travel. This is just a close example of a similar situations .

But for a an annual leave, that’s just stupid. But I guess since the guy is dead we will never find out and it will be all guesses.

Yes kid, you're right, no-one will ever know the full story.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat