Make The Most Money In Dubai

Topic locked
Make the most money in Dubai Feb 27, 2009
Hey everyone,
Make money for a teen in dubai can be very hard. So I've researched many ways of making money ONLINE and trust me it does work. The system is called the spider web marketing system and is an affiliate program. I want the most of the people to start earning as I did. So why don't you come and take a look? www(dot)repere-life(dot)eu

Thanks, Mehdi

mehdi541
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 27, 2009
spammmmmmmmmmm
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 27, 2009
Are you Nigerian?
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 27, 2009
SPAM!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Mar 01, 2009
Mehdi,
I have not looked at the site yet. Before I do, will you please explain how easy it is to make money from affiliate marketing? Not easy!! I've tried it.
I should think you would make more money by purchasing Dubai domains ,like those listed on that visit-dubai site [www.visit-dubai dot co.uk ] and selling them to Dubai property companies, or setting up web-sites yourself and getting Dubai property and retail companies to advertise on them. Have you thought of that? Charge people to advertise on your own web-site.
Dubai could be marketing MANY of its commodities far better on the internet, than it does currently. .
If they were to use "co.uk" web-site names , they have a FAR, FAR better chance of climbing up Google UK. You won't find ANY domains ending in ".ae" in the Google UK lists, will you? They need to be ".com" or ".co.uk" endings . You won't find German ".de" or French ".fr" in the Google UK pages either.
Now you have mentioned an affiliate ending in ".eu". Well go into Google UK and find me a top domain ending in that ending!!
You won't!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 01, 2009
[quote="RedKite"]You won't!![/quote]

...and you won't get an answer back from a spam post :roll: :wink:
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat