So Long Zaidan, SO LONG FRANCE!

Topic locked
So long Zaidan, SO LONG FRANCE! Jul 10, 2006
i'm useually not a big sport fan, but this match is the most important, even my 70 years old grand mother watched it, the problem is, i was with France, and i told people, FRANCE WILL WIN - or germany lol- and when they reached the finals and because i had no ART channels, man, it's really bad that A.R.T is similar to ART, cuz they are not ARTISTIC in anyway, SO, the last four matches, ART had some mercy on us and allowed us to watch for free, and my love for france play was maximized as i never supported a team in such a way and never expected to do so, let's skip to what's really important, the question is WHY DID ZAIDAN DO THAT? this's the craziest stunt a player ever did since Maradona's! no reason could justify what he did, a 34 year old guy who is not so much into 'field-fights' and now he's turning into a fighter all of the sudden? and WHEN? in his last match, and WHEN? in the world cup final!! Zaidan, good bye.

Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 10, 2006
Yep...not like the Zidane we know...the Italian guy must have said something really nasty to him to get such a reaction...Any way he'll still be remembered as one of the best
iceman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 10, 2006
can we not start 50 threads about the same subject .. there are already ones on it.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
maad, i didn't read the other topics because when i wanted to post this no one was posting, but i left the window open till i came back to the PC, sorry anyways guys.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat