Lets Tribute To Pakistani Cricket Team Today

Topic locked
Lets tribute to Pakistani Cricket Team today Mar 18, 2007
Ireland Played professionally and they fcked the Pakistani Cricket team in all departments.

FCK Pakistani Cricket Team , son of B.itch , they made my day bad and all of my friends who were watching and all Paki nations .

FCK FCK FCK Pakistani Cricket Team.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Lets tribute to Pakistani Cricket Team today Mar 18, 2007
HP wrote:Ireland Played professionally and they fcked the Pakistani Cricket team in all departments.

FCK Pakistani Cricket Team , son of B.itch , they made my day bad and all of my friends who were watching and all Paki nations .

FCK FCK FCK Pakistani Cricket Team.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So how many pakistani nations are there in your world? 8)
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 18, 2007
I think Concord could beat Pakistan at the moment and he knows s.hit about cricket :lol:

And I was lead to believe they had a real team. Oh well...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2007
Well Ireland played really nice and i thought it is nice if more and more nations join cricket . I was on Ireland side when they were browling really nice .

Paki Bowlers were trying to play rough and Umpire made a stupid decision in the favour of Pakistan.

Well deserve vistory for Ireland. Now Pakistani team shuld clean shave and put efforts in cricket instead of religion.

PS" Pakistani nations ".

Pure Pakistani = Like me , who was delivered in at Hospital in Pakistan

British Pakistani = The nation , confuse nation . The ppl who explode undergrounds :P

European born confuse Paki :

what else :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 18, 2007
Bob Woolmer died , the Pakistani cricket coach :cry:

Thats sad .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 18, 2007
HP wrote:Bob Woolmer died , the Pakistani cricket coach :cry:

Thats sad .

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is sad what the hell cricket is just game nobody should die over it :cry: :cry:

May he rest in peace
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:

Well deserve vistory for Ireland. Now Pakistani team shuld clean shave and put efforts in cricket instead of religion. What the hell has the teams appearance got to do with the way they perform. i agree they played extreamly poor but it dosent mean its because they have beards.

British Pakistani = The nation , confuse nation . The ppl who explode undergrounds :P Your just rediculous. You trying to say all british pakistanis are bloody terrorists, you need to sort out your way of thinking because its just fuckin stupid.seriously get a life mate.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2007
whats point in exploding bombs in "You Tube" i mean underground. whats point in scarf related protest. Why do u ppl not buy the shampoo ? :lol:

You guys have earned really bad name for ur country , even more bad than the Pakistani Cricket team. I used to think that ppl who were born in UK are decent but after looking at Pakiz , i was really proud to be real Paki.

God didnt give you anything ,it was the Royal British Govt , which gave you the food and other things to survive . Please try to create good image of ur country .

Why do u ppl not call urself British instead of British Pakistani ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
It's a shame that Bob Woolmer died, RIP.

It was a good result for Ireland. I managed to catch the final ball that clinched it for them. St. Patrick's day an' all.

Ross :D
rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:whats point in exploding bombs in "You Tube" i mean underground.Wouldnt the whole world like to know that? whats point in scarf related protest. So your telling me if the govt one day came up to ur mum/sister and told them to take thier scarfs of you would be happy with that? Why do u ppl not buy the shampoo ? :lol:

You guys have earned really bad name for ur country , even more bad than the Pakistani Cricket team. I used to think that ppl who were born in UK are decent but after looking at Pakiz , i was really proud to be real Paki. Yea i can see how proud you are of being a pakistani, your calling youself a "Paki". Shows all the respect you got. you make me laugh. You say british pakistanis have given pakistan a bad name, what about all the pakistanis in pakistan helping extreamist groups and all that stuff. Fck all that, just look at the govt, its in a state. Why cant u guys sort out all the internal bullshit. how can you expect pakistan to progress if you guys keep fighting with each other. if one british pakistani goes and bombs the underground, dosent mean all of us are like that. To me you seam like an uneducated, immature little brat who dosent know what he is talking about.

God didnt give you anything ,it was the Royal British Govt , which gave you the food and other things to survive . Please try to create good image of ur country . LOL, How DUMB are you. you seam like a fool. Everyone gets the fair share at gods will. So what makes you think i live off the british govt, mate for your kind information i work and pay my taxes. You really think the govt gives british ppl money for nothing. I dont even know why im bothered to reply to stupid ppl like you.by the way for your future knowledge there is no such thing as the royal britsh govt. Theres the british govt, run by a prime minister, and theres a royal family. two different things.
Why do u ppl not call urself British instead of British Pakistani ?well you fukin fool, in many cases we are british as were born in the UK, and our roots are from pakistan. so that makes us british pakistani. I hope thats not to hard for you to understand. If you still have any difficulties then pleases go and see someone with enough knowledge to fix your stupid brain.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2007
rossbaku wrote:It's a shame that Bob Woolmer died, RIP.

It was a good result for Ireland. I managed to catch the final ball that clinched it for them. St. Patrick's day an' all.

Ross :D

Yea your right its was such a shame that bob woolmer past away. hopefully his soul Rests in peace. It makes me sad thinkin he lost his life due to a loosing a cricket match, its not worth it.

Pakistan did play poorly but ireland desreve a lot of credit. It takes a lot of guts and courage to defeat a team with so much experience. well done to the irish.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2007
Paki , whats wrong being Paki ? I am proud to be Paki , its jst a short cut . Its not like BBCP (British born confuse Paki) :P .

U Parents come to UK by hiding inside the wings of plan or inside the refrigerator Or even inside containers and what do u think u became the British ? Container generation :=) .

Sometimes u guys explode bombs and sometime try to explode airlines. Are u guys serving the UK by cooking spicy food ? :P

I am not British Paki , I am pure Paki :=).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:Paki , whats wrong being Paki ? I am proud to be Paki , its jst a short cut . Its not like BBCP (British born confuse Paki) :P .

U Parents come to UK by hiding inside the wings of plan or inside the refrigerator Or even inside containers and what do u think u became the British ? Container generation :=) .

Sometimes u guys explode bombs and sometime try to explode airlines. Are u guys serving the UK by cooking spicy food ? :P

So what if your a Pure Paki are you trying to impress us :lol:

The containers are they the same containers you used to get into Denmark :wink:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
1=) i sought student visa and scholarship

2=) Visa was stamp on my passport . Pakistani Passort number J0098762
issued by the Govt of Pakistan .

3=) I bought the ticket

4=) i finished my education

4.1 MSC in Telecom
4.2 MSc in IT

5= I got Job and worked as IT consultant . I got work permit

6=) I applied for PR status and i was granted because of my qualification nd job. Mind it we have anti immigrant govt and they have very very tough rules for immigrants .
But they like and i was not asked for any Danish language test and other requirements :P

Lesson for u British Paki :

Follow my step and be a nice person for state .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:1=) i sought student visa and scholarship

2=) Visa was stamp on my passport . Pakistani Passort number J0098762
issued by the Govt of Pakistan .

3=) I bought the ticket

4.1 MSC in Telecom
4.2 MSc in IT

5= I got Job and worked as IT consultant . I got work permit

6=) I applied for PR status and i was granted because of my qualification nd job. Mind it we have anti immigrant govt and they have very very tough rules for immigrants .
But they like and i was not asked for any Danish language test and other requirements :P

Lesson for u British Paki :

Follow my step and be a nice person for state .

This is why I highlighted what you said.

See if you can enter Denmark this way why cant other people come in the UK like that.. :wink:

So stop genralising HP
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:Paki , whats wrong being Paki ? I am proud to be Paki , its jst a short cut . Its not like BBCP (British born confuse Paki) :P .

So u think ur the bloody perfect person on this earth yea. If your so proud of being what you are then why the fcuk are you in denmark, why dont you fcuk off back 2 pakistan and help them improve their image in the world. Did anyone ask about your life story, are you trying to impress with you qualifications. WOW. whats the point having them qualifications if you aint got a bloody brain and say something ediotic every two minutes. You seam like the scum of this earth

Your probably one of them pakistani that came out of pakistan last year on a bloody boat to europe. got excited at how good europe was and decided marry someone so you can get residence. well we in london call you guys FREESHIS OR BOATIES. you guys dont get much respect. freaking LOOSER
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2007
i am not perfect but sometime i am astonish that i am close being a perfect (confirm wid concord) . Oh God why have u made me so genius :oops:

Denmark needs more IT people , please dont confuse IT with International terrorist. :P We are here to help them hehehe , its same as Indian are helping the entire world .

ur parents and 4 fathers were considered as Ambassdor of Pakistan. But i never saw any ambassdor coming to UK inside container :P . You people created bad name for Pakistan. There are 4 families sleep inside one small house :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
Cricket is boring anyway - who cares.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 19, 2007
choco being a brit how can ya say that :lol: well everyone has personal preferences :) good for you you dont have to go through the pain of seeing your favorite teams loosing
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 19, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Cricket is boring anyway - who cares.

Fish hunting is not boring anyway :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
When will you learn :shock:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:i am not perfect but sometime i am astonish that i am close being a perfect (confirm wid concord) . Oh God why have u made me so genius :oops:

Denmark needs more IT people , please dont confuse IT with International terrorist. :P We are here to help them hehehe , its same as Indian are helping the entire world .

ur parents and 4 fathers were considered as Ambassdor of Pakistan. But i never saw any ambassdor coming to UK inside container :P . You people created bad name for Pakistan. There are 4 families sleep inside one small house :P

Lol. Your just useless, aint you? I just pray that one day god will knock some sence into that brain of yours, amen.

No point wastin my time and tyring out my fingers typing replies to you. Its not going to have any effect.

Ive also come to a conclusion

either you are

1. A bored, mental deppresed from life fool that chats rubbish all the time.

OR

2. Your just a dog thats always barking, but its not your fault your just a doggy. so obviously your gonna do that. I think i should recommend a good vet who will fix u up.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2007
kay1730 wrote:
2. Your just a dog thats always barking, but its not your fault your just a doggy. so obviously your gonna do that. I think i should recommend a good vet who will fix u up.

doggy !!!!!!!! Concord come here he is insulting ur dogs :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:1=) i sought student visa and scholarship

4.1 MSC in Telecom
4.2 MSc in IT

I thought that you only had a Microsoft Certification :P :P
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules