Dubai Forums Cricket Team For World Cup

Topic locked
Jan 24, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Jeevan wrote:And How does freza intend to play :D over the web:) u gotta be here for the game:)

To see you lot lose it be worth it its only a 7 hrs flight :D :D

Sage the water boy haha thats a good one are you sure he has enough stamina to keep on running on the pitch passing us drinks. :D :D

I know if I was batting I make sure he runs on the pitch every over :wink:

Ahem.. *cough* who said we gonna loose? wakey wakey shine shine :)

we will find it out on the field :) come and face ma toe crushing yorkers:)

and ya the match has to be with leather balls, no tennis stuff

Im wide awake :P

no worries about the ball I can play with a leather 1. I be more worried about you jeevan bro when you try to ball those yorkers and they turn into half volleys the look on your face when they are knocked for six would be priceless. :D

and you said I dont like cricket :wink:

Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 24, 2007
lol bro:) where did ya read about it :) :lol: kiddin yea leathers the stuff, would love to take on the battle on the field rather than here :wink:

but i guess no one else is interested, after declaring the teams they have disappeared
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 24, 2007
yeh im sure its suppose to be 11 v 11 :D

I guess its just you and I

You bowling to me like a Srinath or Pathan while im knocking those sweet sixes. Afridi or Gilchrist style :wink:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 24, 2007
ok live the sixes aside for now we will see to it on the field as i said :) where are the others they ran out of steam i guess
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 24, 2007
just waiting to get to the field.. :) Gotta get to do some real hard work on the bouncers.. I'll avenge for what u aussies n pommies have done to our Dada Gangully :P.. Lets get'em...
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2007
:shock: Well, all this talk of balls and leather and Gangullies. Whoever said cricket was boring??!!
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 25, 2007
Wait till ya play the game sauron its even more fun :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 25, 2007
I'm just kinda upset for being left out in the final cut. I will play but require someone to beg for my return. :lol:
SNA33Y
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2007
Hey

I would make it clear that no Australian Umpire in ground. Its Asian United and we dont want to have Umpire from Australia .

Bushra

can u come to me , i would like to take ur fitness test . I would like to see if u can give short pitch delivery :lol:

HP' record

Test score 100's 50's 6's
100 10999 20 120 400
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 27, 2007
HP wrote:Test score 100's 50's 6's
100 10999 20 120 400

That's a terrible conversion rate - 120 fifties, but only 20 centuries - that's a sign of someone who lacks confidence and the mental resolve to for the fight - much like most of the Pakistan cricket team
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 27, 2007
the_zooter wrote:
That's a terrible conversion rate - 120 fifties, but only 20 centuries - that's a sign of someone who lacks confidence and the mental resolve to for the fight - much like most of the Pakistan cricket team

England can not even score more than 110 runs in cricket match . My average is best than the entire English team.

English team sucks .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 27, 2007
HP wrote:
the_zooter wrote:

England can not even score more than 110 runs in cricket match . My average is best than the entire English team.

English team sucks .

Hey, based on which statistics????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat