Kinda Quiet Around Here

Topic locked
Kinda quiet around here Apr 06, 2008
Been kinda quiet this weekend. I am guessing Ian and Concord got their forum up and going and everyone split? This place seems to be broken-down lately anyway. This might be a DP.

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Apr 06, 2008
yeah, seems the forum is dying.

Hey Alex1111, if anything happened to this forum call me. I was just starting to have fun.
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 06, 2008
tut tut...negative negative
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Kinda quiet around here Apr 06, 2008
dubaidog wrote:Been kinda quiet this weekend. I am guessing Ian and Concord got their forum up and going and everyone split? This place seems to be broken-down lately anyway. This might be a DP.

Nope, There was a glitch or something that happened yesterday and most of the new topic didnt go thru, an error messages keep popping up.

Actually whether the other people have put their own foum up and running doesnt mean in anyway that this forum is going to the dumpster. All of us and the newbies as well have their own choices and this forum being here and established will not in any way be affected. 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

reviewer wrote:
dubaidog wrote:Been kinda quiet this weekend. I am guessing Ian and Concord got their forum up and going and everyone split? This place seems to be broken-down lately anyway. This might be a DP.

Nope, There was a glitch or something that happened yesterday and most of the new topic didnt go thru, an error messages keep popping up.

Actually whether the other people have put their own foum up and running doesnt mean in anyway that this forum is going to the dumpster. All of us and the newbies as well have their own choices and this forum being here and established will not in any way be affected. 8)

Dude..Its not a competition between forum n forumers.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

St.Lucifer wrote:
reviewer wrote:

Dude..Its not a competition between forum n forumers.

Thats what Im trying to say, if it did sounded like the opposite then I dont mean any offense to any one. 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 07, 2008
spoonman wrote:yeah, seems the forum is dying.

Hey Alex1111, if anything happened to this forum call me. I was just starting to have fun.

U know where to find me dude.Come over to the other thread and I'll kick your ass again.Oh and bring your girlfriend with you.
Alex1111
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 07, 2008
Alex1111 wrote:

U know where to find me dude.Come over to the other thread and I'll kick your a#s again.Oh and bring your girlfriend with you.

bend over, I'm coming.
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 08, 2008
spoonman wrote:
Alex1111 wrote:

U know where to find me dude.Come over to the other thread and I'll kick your a#s again.Oh and bring your girlfriend with you.

bend over, I'm coming.

laughing my ass off here. funny stuff.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Apr 08, 2008
^lan^ wrote:Its gay

UBER GAY WITH PINK SPOTS
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Apr 08, 2008
spoonman wrote:
Alex1111 wrote:

bend over, I'm coming.

Sorry dude,I've done the puberty thing years ago so prob too old for u.
Alex1111
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 08, 2008
Alex1111 wrote:
spoonman wrote:
Alex1111 wrote:

bend over, I'm coming.

Funny you say that since you have the intellect of a 6 years old.

but it's enough, you go back to being a greedy landlord who doesn't write the source when he quotes an article from net and I go back to ....my forum girlfriend?
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 08, 2008
And who said it was too quite again....doesnt seem so now.... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 08, 2008
spoonman wrote:
Alex1111 wrote:
spoonman wrote:
Alex1111 wrote:

bend over, I'm coming.

Funny you say that since you have the intellect of a 6 years old.

but it's enough, you go back to being a greedy landlord who doesn't write the source when he quotes an article from net and I go back to ....my forum girlfriend?

Well my 6 year old intellect sure helped me to kick your ass in the other thread hence we don't see you or your girlfriend there anymore.
Alex1111
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat