1. Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person from stop
producing tears. Try it next time you chop onions!!!!!!!!!!
2. Until babies are six months old, they can breathe and swallow at the
same time. Indeed convenient!
3. Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write their own
4. Male mosquitoes are vegetarians . Only females bite.
5. The average person's field of vision encompasses a 200-degree wide
6. To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow
then it is ripe.
7. Canadians can send letters with personalized postage stamps showing
their own photos on each stamp.
8. Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby is approximately six
to eight weeks old.
9. It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979.
10. Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more quickly than
plants watered with cold water.
11. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your
ear by 700 times.
12. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
13. Those stars and colours you see when you rub your eyes are called
14. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears
never stop growing.
15. Everyone's tongue print is different, like fingerprints.
16. Contrary to popular belief, a swallowed chewing gum doesn't stay in
the gut. It will pass through the system and be excreted.
17. At 40 Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by
18. There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt
19. Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals in the world that walk
rightfoot, right foot, left foot, left foot, rather than right foot,left
20. Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a fatty meal.
21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound
of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
22. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look=20 like it's smiling.
23. The color blue can have a calming affect on people.
24. Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11 tranquilizing
chemicals to calm the bodyLeonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously. Now we know why his pictures wereexquisite!!
25. Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See no evil),
Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil).
26. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's
head are the rabbit and parrot.
27. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter
28. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child
reaches 2-6 years of age
29. The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which
30. Electricity doesn't move through a wire but through a field around the
31. All U.S. Presidents have worn glasses; some of them just didn't like
to be seen wearing them in public.
32. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, andpurple.