To DF Humanitarians Committe

Topic locked
Re: To DF Humanitarians Committe Aug 31, 2010
It is important to donate money to charities with good reputations and a great idea to send goods like those on the list above. I usually donate to UN run aid efforts, Red Cross/Crescent, and a smaller Canadian charity that sends medical staff and medical goods to care for those after disasters. For disasters closer to where I live I've made care packages with food, clothing and medical items - did the same in Dubai for workers at construction camps.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: To DF humanitarians committe Aug 31, 2010
Ambassador wrote:@BB just one question: what are "pulses"?

Daal/Lentils
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: To DF humanitarians committe Sep 01, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:To second what Viking stated, the question needs to be asked, had the government invested in proper infrastructure and dams and other public amenities could this disaster have been averted by some measure?

Also one begins to wonder if the leaders of Pakistan cared so much about the people would their president be on a world tour during their worst hours?
Then the audacity of the government to block aid from India the one country in the best position to lend in concrete help.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... an+News%29

:shock: :shock: :shock:

-- Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm --

rudeboy wrote:hell with the pakis!!!

I'll continue what he started, what he means is Pakistan is plagued with too many natural calamities, just give all the Pakis British passports and problem solved!!!

As I said before 'the will of God?' someone is trying to tell them something - time to change maybe? If they're such a God fearing nation, maybe they should start taking heed of the signs.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: To DF humanitarians committe Sep 01, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:To second what Viking stated, the question needs to be asked, had the government invested in proper infrastructure and dams and other public amenities could this disaster have been averted by some measure?

Also one begins to wonder if the leaders of Pakistan cared so much about the people would their president be on a world tour during their worst hours?
Then the audacity of the government to block aid from India the one country in the best position to lend in concrete help.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... an+News%29

:shock: :shock: :shock:

-- Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm --

rudeboy wrote:hell with the pakis!!!

I'll continue what he started, what he means is Pakistan is plagued with too many natural calamities, just give all the Pakis British passports and problem solved!!!

As I said before 'the will of God?' someone is trying to tell them something - time to change maybe? If they're such a God fearing nation, maybe they should start taking heed of the signs.

pakis will never change! lol its been what 50 odd years and its a dump same goes for india!! no wonder there are so many of them in dubai, UK and the rest of the world.

Pakiland is not a god fearing nation, I can write a book about how some of their custom/rituals match those of the hindus! but than again pakiland was india once! They deserve what is happening to them and they can only save themselves if they change! FAT chance thats going to happen!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat