How To Dress For Dubai Weather?

Topic locked
How to dress for Dubai Weather? Dec 13, 2006
Hello,

This may come across as a silly question, but I am worried I may have packed the wrong clothes. I am leaving to the airport to board a flight to Dubai 5 hours from the time I post this... and I have packed all summer dresses and sandals with a very light sweater. But I saw the internet say the weather is rainy. What is the proper clothing that the citizens are wearing? I am not familiar with the celsius and farenheight measurements and what they mean.

Any simple tips or photos would help...Do I need an umbrella? Boots? Shoes? or Sandals? Coat? What kind... etc :oops: Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your time to answer my question.

I will be in Dubai from Dec 13 - 24 and hope to connect with new friends and colleagues here.

Sincerely,
A

Amoura
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 13, 2006
bring some sweaters a jacket or two.

some boots and closed toe shoes.

an umbrella would be a good idea.

umm, hmmm the weather is pretty chilly but at night it can get really really really cold.

but this also depends on where you are used to living. if you are used to cold weather a sweater and some boots would do you fine, but if you get cold very easily bring some shalls and warm clothing.

jeans would be a good idea.

hope you have a safe flight.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: How to dress for Dubai Weather? Dec 13, 2006
Amoura wrote:Hello,

This may come across as a silly question, but I am worried I may have packed the wrong clothes. I am leaving to the airport to board a flight to Dubai 5 hours from the time I post this... and I have packed all summer dresses and sandals with a very light sweater. But I saw the internet say the weather is rainy. What is the proper clothing that the citizens are wearing? I am not familiar with the celsius and farenheight measurements and what they mean.

Any simple tips or photos would help...Do I need an umbrella? Boots? Shoes? or Sandals? Coat? What kind... etc :oops: Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your time to answer my question.

I will be in Dubai from Dec 13 - 24 and hope to connect with new friends and colleagues here.

Sincerely,
A

that's too cute... just treat it like october in canada
the_anomaly
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat