HEY YALL, Coming To Dubai For 6 Months, It Better Be Fun!

Topic locked
HEY YALL, coming to Dubai for 6 months, it better be fun! Oct 16, 2005
hey wasap people from dubai! howz life..
anyways..im a gal from Denmark, the land of butter( Lurpack) ..its located north of germany and south of sweden..a tiny petit country..
im coming soon to stay for 6 months..to study and work..thats if i can find a job..anyways..there better be some fun waiting for me..yall could throw me a welcome party (wink wink)..

:occasion7: anywayz i expect to study and stay at the American University..so if there is anyone who studies there..drop me a line..

D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2005
ya u r right...i am proud to say we have Carlsberg! hehe though i dont drink and i hate beer..and about the pork..i dont know much about dat...but we also have H.C. Andersen..he is danish...i am more than happy to answer further questions.. :thumbright:
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 17, 2005
Hi danish! u also have danish butter cookies which we love down here in spain. won't be in Dubai till february but try to enjoy ur time!

saludos!!
juane
juane
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 17, 2005
Hey Danish, where abouts are you from? My best friend is from Aarhus, get over to Dubai though - its cooling off and there are tons of events piling up, going to be an awesome 6 months here!! :D
SkierAL
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 17, 2005
hey peeps..moi name is Doha...and NO im not named after the capital of Qatar..it has another meaning..im from Copenhagen ..the capital..

Niels Bohr was also from Denmark. Denmark is famous for beautiful girls

the only beautiful girl in denmark is me...hehe

and as for the Wallah thing.,..i know people in denmark tend to use it a BIT 2 MUCH..but it has become a slange..(though its not supposed to) ..
and trust me every time i hear a person say it i just want to :violent1:

its cooling off and there are tons of events piling up, going to be an awesome 6 months here!!

i sounds great ...I just might get in contact with u when im there..2 know more about the events..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 18, 2005
Its going to be great, I work for a company in Media City that requires me to attend night life events in Dubai, cannot wait until the end of ramadam! (nothing has happened this month!) So when are you coming out Miss Doha?
SkierAL
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 18, 2005
Its going to be great, I work for a company in Media City that requires me to attend night life events in Dubai

that sounds great..i just might tag along when im there..i expect to come in january..hope they still have good events by then.
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 19, 2005
yea they will do, there should be some very famous faces attending events around january too.
SkierAL
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 19, 2005
what kinda famous faces r we talking about..no arabic ones cuz that doesent interest me at all.. :usa2: only hollywood..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 19, 2005
No names yet lol, they seem to like keeping secrets like that.
SkierAL
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 20, 2005
wazaaaap MS D

well if u r asking about any job here in dubai i think it will not take u long time to find one ...when u come here u will have too much fun and u will forget how snow look like .. my friend study at AUD need some help tell us we will help ...peace
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 20, 2005
hey naruto..how ya doin

how come u think that it will be easy for me to find a job?? i heard it was somehow difficult to find a good job...

and ya about ur friend in AUD..ask him/her to write me if they cab..it would be great cuz i have some questions...

take care..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2005
[quote="D-Unit"]hey naruto..how ya doin

how come u think that it will be easy for me to find a job?? i heard it was somehow difficult to find a good job...

and ya about ur friend in AUD..ask him/her to write me if they cab..it would be great cuz i have some questions...

take care..[/quote

hay thanx alot >>well i didt say it will be so easy i said it will not take u long time u can open any magazine or search in the internet about jobs or work and take wat u want but it will be butter to ask som1 who live in dubai ..and if u have any Q about AUD u can ask me i will tell my friend or u can send him at almoshakes@hotmail.com...TC and bye
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat