Habtoor Grand Resort And Spa

Topic locked
Habtoor Grand resort and Spa May 28, 2009
Hi,
For our honeymoon we are staying in the hotel above in September, i have read the reviews and they are quite mixed. however i do now someone who stayed there 6 months ago and said it was great. They liked it and had no problems

Has anyone ever stayed there and no one someone who has. Surely it can't be all bad. Most of the complaints seem to be about the service, or european/russian guests or very rude to the staff and always complaining
Do you think this was a good choice or not? i know there are much better hotels like the "one and only deal for " however i did get a good a good deal.

goreys
Dubai Forum Guest

May 28, 2009
You can't go wrong with the One and Only. Beautiful property. You said you got a good deal - remember you get what you pay for. There are other beach front resorts. There is the Westin, but I can't comment on that property. From the Habtoor I believe you will see buildings under construction or where construction was stopped. Not pleasant, in my opinion.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 28, 2009
gettin in and out of the habtoor on a weekend night is hectic cause of all the traffic to jbr walk, i wouldn't recommend it either, not ideal.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat