Gulf Oil Spill And The Brits

Topic locked
Gulf oil spill and the Brits Jul 25, 2010
just another reason not to let the Brites touch anything in you soil or sea in this matter :lol: ,you guys are experts in disasters of all kind :) , you don't seem to have enough fun. Keep it up :oops: .

Wait ,did you know that the workers knew this would happen eventually bcz of cheap maintenance and poor safety but could not say anything bcz they were threatened to get kicked out.

and now BP want AD to buy half of it. oohhh shit but its all good I guess so we won't run out of oil and go back in riding camels :lol:

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Gulf Oil Spill And The Brits Jul 25, 2010
If AD buy BP, then perhaps next time it happens we can blame AD instead.
We all know how dedicated the emiratis are to protecting the environment and not throwing rubbish out of their car windows etc.
benwj

Re: Gulf oil spill and the Brits Jul 25, 2010
Hmmm...AD buying half of BP eh?

That would then become abbreviated to BAD P?

Or would they just rename it Abu Dhabi United Mobile British Petroleum Refining And Technology

or A DUMB PRAT for short?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Gulf oil spill and the Brits Jul 26, 2010
coman, where did your usual intellectual and expert discussion go to? the cat ate tongue. after all u distroyed half of earth
uaekid

Re: Gulf oil spill and the Brits Jul 26, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:Hmmm...AD buying half of BP eh?

That would then become abbreviated to BAD P?

Or would they just rename it Abu Dhabi United Mobile British Petroleum Refining And Technology

or A DUMB PRAT for short?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

:lol: :lol: That's wat I call wit. DK you better patent that man....reall quick!!! I can almost see this flashing on David Letterman's top ten list!!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Gulf oil spill and the Brits Jul 27, 2010
'Letterman' and 'wit' in the same sentence?

He is full of something that rhymes with it for sure, but his expensive team of scriptwriters have been slipping over the years.

Mine is purely homegrown!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Gulf oil spill and the Brits Jul 27, 2010
As has been said before it might be BP, but it was an American oil rig, staffed by Americans!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Gulf oil spill and the Brits Aug 05, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:As has been said before it might be BP, but it was an American oil rig, staffed by Americans!

Exactly, well said.

I also note with cynical humour this morning at the self congratulatory back slaps that they have cleared up 75% of the spill. Never mind it took them about a month to respond eh?
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Chocoholic wrote:As has been said before it might be BP, but it was an American oil rig, staffed by Americans!

yaa .. which reminds me of Dubai Credit crunch .big companies staffed by brits ??????????????
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

naruto wrote:

yaa .. which reminds me of Dubai Credit crunch .big companies staffed by brits ??????????????

Who had nothing to do with the credit crunch as that started in the US.

And who probably told their local employers to be cautious, but were told not to be worried as they would always just ask the Sheikh for money... or put the rents up in all their apartment blocks and take the money back from the expats.

:x :x :x

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat