GOLD CLASS

Topic locked
GOLD CLASS Mar 23, 2007
Ok sorry for sounding FOB....

I went and saw 300 at the cinestar GOLD CLASS......that was awesome.....ok I got the tickets for free....would never pay 75 dhs per person....but it is an awesome experience....if any of you want to truly enjoy a theatre experience.....this is it...

Freakin LAZY BOY....Table to keep you popcorn and drinks....Drink served in a proper glass......

Honestly has to be done.......

Just wanted to share my experience.....

If you have the dough definatly worth it to try...

CANADIANLEAFNATION
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 23, 2007
mate, how do WE get free tickets?
nathooarif
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 24, 2007
Hey Leaf Nation...I'm sitting in Leaf nation (Brantford, close enough) right now wearing my leaf jersey reading your post. Wondering if you get to see any Leaf games at all over in Dubai? Surely not? I doubt they've even heard of them over there. Or am I wrong. Is there an underground hockey movement in the desert.

GO LEAFS GO!
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 24, 2007
giggsy wrote:Hey Leaf Nation...I'm sitting in Leaf nation (Brantford, close enough) right now wearing my leaf jersey reading your post. Wondering if you get to see any Leaf games at all over in Dubai? Surely not? I doubt they've even heard of them over there. Or am I wrong. Is there an underground hockey movement in the desert.

GO LEAFS GO!

First off the Leafs suck, and secondly yes there is a hockey movement in the desert.

Secondly. I'll second that Gold Class rocks, :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 24, 2007
I can't argue that Fayz. I wish I could, but I can't. They'll fall short in their fight for the final playoff spot. Another year of no playoffs in T-dot. The only good thing they've done this season was not get rid of the young players at the trade deadline for over paid veterans who haven't done anything in 5 years. At least the Raptors will give Toronto fans something to cheer about for one playoff round. Who's your team anyway?
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

GO LEAFS GO Mar 25, 2007
Hey Giggsy,

Don't count the blue and white out yet, its really close at the bottom of the heap. Lots of games left and lots of points up for grabs.

I take it you're a habs fan, well OK we won't hold that against you, I guess the more Canadian teams in the playoffs the better. Did you see the last game of the season for the Leafs? ACC against the Habs. Should be a good one, hopefully Sportsnet America will replay the game. Did I say America?? Oh well no chance then.

We do get the odd leaf game here, I've been here since Nov 2006 and have caught two games. Saw the Jersey game last week. Some is better than nothing. GO LEAFS GO ..

Fayz, go easy on the Leafs bud...
CanuckEng
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat