HP Gets His Goal Of Life.. :)

Topic locked
HP gets his goal of life.. :) Sep 19, 2007
Auzzie crash against Pakistan.. HP realizes his most cherished dream of life.. :D HP...bruv come on in n start dissing Ian .. :D

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: HP gets his goal of life.. :) Sep 19, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:Auzzie crash against Pakistan.. HP realizes his most cherished dream of life.. :D HP...bruv come on in n start dissing Ian .. :D

Ah he won't get much of a reaction from me at the moment, Pakistan don't play Rugby.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 19, 2007

I bought the Dish and all stuff for almost 1400 AED and its only until 24 september as i am not gonna watch Pakistani channel after this world-cup.

The reason why i have bought these channel and Dish was to see someone defeating Australia :lol:

Yesterday i took my day off from work and i watched the match and offcourse i was not disappointed .......

Now Australian are making excuses .........this is new sorta game and we r not in it ..........come on accept it :P :P :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2007
HP wrote:Thanks :lol:

I bought the Dish and all stuff for almost 1400 AED and its only until 24 september as i am not gonna watch Pakistani channel after this world-cup.

The reason why i have bought these channel and Dish was to see someone defeating Australia :lol:

Yesterday i took my day off from work and i watched the match and offcourse i was not disappointed .......

Now Australian are making excuses .........this is new sorta game and we r not in it ..........come on accept it :P :P :P

I accept that other teams are better than Australia at 20/20 cricket, for now.

It's like Rugby 7's though, it's a similar game in principle but still quite different in actual play. In time though, we will master it as we have mastered the other forms of cricket. It's only new.
^ian^

Sep 19, 2007
20, 20 cricket is not just fun and hitting for sixes. Everyone noticed that it needs very much planning and you have to change planning after every Over.

Let see how Aussies are going to come back , we all know they are more than perfect but let see :lol:

I am taking holiday tomorrow to watch all the damn matches :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2007
18.6 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, and he has, Yuvraj leans back and smacks that over wide mid-on ... it was the maximum from the moment it left that bat and the crowd were roaring as it flew
Broad looks quizzical ... and miserable. Can he ... can Yuvraj do it ... he looks like a man who knows he is about to be mauled again ...
18.5 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, down on one knee and larruped over midwicket, that one was more nine iron, it went into the night sky and dropped with a thud in the jubilant crowd ...
England have a team meeting. Shuffling deckchairs on the Jolly Roger though ...
18.4 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, Shiver me timbers!: Broad goes round the wicket, bowls a filthy wide full toss and Yuvraj steers it over backward point and it clears the rope again
18.3 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, he's hitting them everywhere, he steps to leg and smashes the ball over extra cover and it keeps on travelling ... the fireworks start on top of the scoreboard ... they've been going off in the middle for some time
18.2 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, now that really is sweet, no more than a dismissive flick off his legs, swatting a fly, and the ball arcs deep into the crowd beyond backward square leg
The dodgy TV measurement says that's 111 yards ... but as it landed outside the ground how the whatsists do they know? They guess, that's how.
18.1 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, that's out the ground, super shot over cow corner and it just kept going up
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2007
HP wrote:18.6 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, and he has, Yuvraj leans back and smacks that over wide mid-on ... it was the maximum from the moment it left that bat and the crowd were roaring as it flew
Broad looks quizzical ... and miserable. Can he ... can Yuvraj do it ... he looks like a man who knows he is about to be mauled again ...
18.5 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, down on one knee and larruped over midwicket, that one was more nine iron, it went into the night sky and dropped with a thud in the jubilant crowd ...
England have a team meeting. Shuffling deckchairs on the Jolly Roger though ...
18.4 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, Shiver me timbers!: Broad goes round the wicket, bowls a filthy wide full toss and Yuvraj steers it over backward point and it clears the rope again
18.3 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, he's hitting them everywhere, he steps to leg and smashes the ball over extra cover and it keeps on travelling ... the fireworks start on top of the scoreboard ... they've been going off in the middle for some time
18.2 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, now that really is sweet, no more than a dismissive flick off his legs, swatting a fly, and the ball arcs deep into the crowd beyond backward square leg
The dodgy TV measurement says that's 111 yards ... but as it landed outside the ground how the whatsists do they know? They guess, that's how.
18.1 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, that's out the ground, super shot over cow corner and it just kept going up

Congrats HP
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 19, 2007
I bet the Pakistani coach is relieved.
^ian^

Sep 20, 2007
Sage

congratulate "St.Lucifer" and "Geevan" not me : :lol: . I really feel for that English chick , he was quite good .

^ian^ wrote:I bet the Pakistani coach is relieved.

Pakistani coach is Australian :P I was thinking might be Australian players gave respect to their old mate .what if our coach dies again then no one gonna accept the responsibility of coaching .

PS" tomorrow i am gonna send mail to my boss that i am sick as i have to watch all the matches .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 20, 2007
as inconsistent as the indian team maybe... I did feel a distinct sense of elation in that 19th over.... wonder how long th buzz will last 8)
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 22, 2007
Sorry Australia

Damn i spent my all evening so tense and finally India made the ground :lol:

First time someone else going to win the cup ..............................
i dont mind Indian , Pakistani or even someone else :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2007
HP wrote:Sorry Australia

I have to plead 'guilty' in not even knowing we played again last night. Ah well, congrats to India.
^ian^

Sep 23, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
HP wrote:Sorry Australia

I have to plead 'guilty' in not even knowing we played again last night. Ah well, congrats to India.

Poor..poor ian .. U can do better than that. after using that WE word .. atleast know YOUR team's matches :P yippiiieeeee
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat