George Michael.

Topic locked
George Michael. Dec 24, 2011
I quite liked George Michael when he was in Wham but I've gone off him since he was caught in the toilets trying to pull a Policeman. :shock:

He hasn't been well, bless him, and was in hospital in Vienna recently. He was interviewed on the news yesterday thanking the staff of the hospital and promising to reschedule his concerts and do one especially for the doctors.

I was quite shocked at his appearance, he was breathless and has lost a lot of weight.

It hasn't been reported but it can't only be me who suspects he has Aids?

HIV can be managed these days with drugs and I believe it's not life threatening. He's an Aids case if I ever saw one.

Poor old George. I reckon his days are numbered. Gone are the days of the fit, chubby faced Greek.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: George Michael. Dec 25, 2011
Nah he's pretty open about lots of stuff, if that was the case he'd have made it known. He nearly died of pneumonia and was being treated in Austria as they have speciliast equipment that stops the lungs from being damaged during the recovery process. Being bed-ridden for weeks on end, fed only through a tube etc is going to make you look like that.

Glad he's on the mend though.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: George Michael. Dec 26, 2011
I have to say, I really like him but I like BM were a little shocked at his appearance. He was extremely breathless but he said he had a tracheotomy! Wow, he must of been looking at the pearly gates to of needed that to start with. My Daughter at 2 years old was taken to hospital, convulsing with pneumonia after a Dr sent her away, we were told she wouldn't of survived the next 24 hrs without being saved by the hospital. She has suffered with scarred lungs but I can say that when I heard George thanking the Dr's, I knew exactly how he felt.
BUT & that's a big BUT his hair really wound me up as one side along the top of his head was wonky!! Oh the shame!! His hairdresser ought to of been shot for that offense!:-)

--- Dec 26, 2011 ---

I have to say, I really like him but I like BM were a little shocked at his appearance. He was extremely breathless but he said he had a tracheotomy! Wow, he must of been looking at the pearly gates to of needed that to start with. My Daughter at 2 years old was taken to hospital, convulsing with pneumonia after a Dr sent her away, we were told she wouldn't of survived the next 24 hrs without being saved by the hospital. She has suffered with scarred lungs but I can say that when I heard George thanking the Dr's, I knew exactly how he felt.
BUT & that's a big BUT his hair really wound me up as one side along the top of his head was wonky!! Oh the shame!! His hairdresser ought to of been shot for that offense!:-)

--- Dec 26, 2011 ---

Oops:-(
Sandstormlady
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat