Favour And Info Please

Topic locked
favour and info please Oct 22, 2006
i have friends in DXB at the mo, can anyone please tell me what special offers (if any) are on at any of the hotels along from Jumeria to the Marina for eating all inclusive etc.

much appreciated

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 22, 2006
Here's some Arnie.

Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Al Iwan: Traditional iftar delicacies and beverages, from sunset until midnight, priced at Dh350 per head.
Majlis Al Bahar: A la carte iftar or suhour menu, with live cooking, shisha and beverages, from 7pm until 2am.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Wavebreaker: The beachside restaurant will be transformed into an Arabic souk with Ramadan tents. Live Oud entertainment and shisha available every evening from 10pm. A la carte Arabic menu from 7.30pm until 2am.
Oceana: Iftar buffet at Dh85.

Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa
Al Hadeerah: Iftar buffet with Middle Eastern food, live cooking stations, spit roasts and Arabic bread ovens, for Dh195.

Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Diwan Al Khayal: Iftar banquet, a la carte menu, with Oud entertainment, shisha and a private Majlis area. Banquet is Dh145.

Jumeirah Beach Club Resort Dubai
Clubhouse: Iftar buffet at Dh130 until 8pm.
Sunset arena: An evening of relaxation on the beach with Ramadan drinks, an Arabic menu, pizzas and shisha.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Dubai
Al Nafoorah: Break your fast with a lavish Lebanese buffet in a great atmosphere. Dh140.

Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
Al Muna and Arboretum: Iftar buffets for Dh150. Two shisha terraces opened at Al Qasr.
Souk: Live Arabic entertainment and Majlis serving shisha and tea.

One & Only Royal Mirage
Tagine and the Rotisserie: Daily iftar buffet for Dh135.
The Courtyard and Al Kufa: Ramadan cafes open from 8pm until 2.30am, with a cover charge of Dh30.

Sheraton Jumeirah
Palm Garden: Beachside Ramadan tent with an Arabic menu, Ramadan beverages, sweets and traditional music. Dh140 per person.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
wow

thanks very much WH brill, just what i wanted

:D
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 23, 2006
arniegang wrote:wow

thanks very much WH brill, just what i wanted

:D

Sorry m8, I am in Heathrow waiting to return.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat