Fantastic Weather Outside.

Topic locked
Fantastic weather outside. Mar 29, 2007
Weather Gods are kind today. Overcast sky.. cool breeze n drizzle.. Just love it for a change.. reminds me of India.

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 29, 2007
tereko pata hai kya karna hai, ghar janeka, B kholneka , accha gana bajaneka and chill karneka :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
Jeevan wrote:tereko pata hai kya karna hai, ghar janeka, B kholneka , accha gana bajaneka and chill karneka :lol: :lol:

You sound a lot relieved man today :D hahahahaha n I'dnt open a B. Whiskey would b great.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 29, 2007
nah man just that a bit less workload today as compared to everyday so its party time for me
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
Jeevan wrote:tereko pata hai kya karna hai, ghar janeka, B kholneka , accha gana bajaneka and chill karneka :lol: :lol:

me too.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
Great day.....

Had to wake up early for 8:30 shotgun, played 4 holes and the rain came. Ate breakfast and went out again to play 1 hole and got called in again! Just said to hell with it and am home reading DF. What a life!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 29, 2007
great weather for a paintball game :D, too bad im too sick to play today ;(
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
Concord wrote:

me too.

lol concs

here is what i said - you know what to do, go home, open a bottle of ur fav. poison, put on some good music, and chill
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
Concord wrote:

me too.

lol concs

here is what i said - you know what to do, go home, open a bottle of ur fav. poison, put on some good music, and chill

me too again :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
dubai girl wrote:Great day.....

Had to wake up early for 8:30 shotgun, played 4 holes and the rain came. Ate breakfast and went out again to play 1 hole and got called in again! Just said to hell with it and am home reading DF. What a life!

Woooww! cool what a life :D it's like that for me DG :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 30, 2007
man you guys are so lucky to have sun and heat all the time... we get like two weeks worth in the uk... n thats if we are lucky!
RaideN
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat