Dubai Destroyed

Topic locked
Dubai Destroyed Dec 01, 2009
:D Yeah I knew this would get the attention of all our resident dubai bashers

Check this out. Whaddaya think ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb7v09 ... videogames

The devil is in the details and I think they got it spot on right from the number plates to the street signs.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dubai Destroyed Dec 01, 2009
Hah! Great!!
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Re: Dubai Destroyed Dec 02, 2009
Yeah I saw a slightly tweaked demo a few days ago.

Game details make it very interesting to play, but I couldn't be bothered about buying it unless its a unique type of Gameplay, which I doubt. Just another FPS I guess.

Call of Duty rocks my boat still.
RobbyG

Yeah I can see how this would be on some peoples wish list.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nice graphics. But why do games these days always have to be so violent? There's nothing nice about stuff like this, certainly doesn't encourage the use of any sort of brain power or intelligence.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

sage & onion wrote:Yeah I can see how this would be on some peoples wish list.

Yup, I'm sure some would wish that this could happen in real life.

I would get it ( not buy :mrgreen: ) Would be fun to roam around in a virtual dubai :bigsmurf:
desertdudeshj

Chocoholic wrote:Nice graphics. But why do games these days always have to be so violent? There's nothing nice about stuff like this, certainly doesn't encourage the use of any sort of brain power or intelligence.

Also another thing I do feel kinda sorry for arabic people, in that they are pretty much always portrayed as baddies. In qatar in the ministry had an email circular (all in arabic) which had pic and screen shots of a computer game 'first to fight' or something which i think was annoying people with a poor representation of arabic people.

(Also had another 'qatari satirical' ministry email which had pictures on the left of german SS and hitler youth and on the right picture of isrealis,IDF or isrealis kids in simialr poses) but hey thats another forum ;) Is a shame as don't know if people in the arab world realise that in the west doing that kind of thing would mean instant dismissal).
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

desertdudeshj wrote:I would get it ( not buy :mrgreen: ) Would be fun to roam around in a virtual dubai :bigsmurf:

+ 1 :mrgreen: :bounce:
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat