Did I Scare The S... Out Of You??

Topic locked
Did i scare the S... out of you?? Mar 25, 2007
looks like most of the so called regulars on here have disappeared, whats the matter? scared you all to bits? where are ya all? come on u morons i need someone to entertain me on here.

THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Did i scare the S... out of you?? Mar 25, 2007
THE COVENANT wrote:looks like most of the so called regulars on here have disappeared, whats the matter? scared you all to bits? where are ya all? come on u morons i need someone to entertain me on here.

I think you're madly in love with yourself, and you tend to overrate yourself a fair bit too.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2007
hmm let him be ignored Dr. D, hes someone who thrives on attention
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
I think we all have a pretty good idea how you normally entertain yourself.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
Jeevan wrote:hmm let him be ignored Dr. D, hes someone who thrives on attention

Well... you know, he asked a question! :shock:
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2007
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

THE COVENANT wrote:looks like most of the so called regulars on here have disappeared, whats the matter? scared you all to bits? where are ya all? come on u morons i need someone to entertain me on here.

What are you? Nuts, who actually cares what you think?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Your life must be very very boring.

I`m so sorry, poor thing......
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 26, 2007
wow got some replies from the good for nothing people.

why sage, nowadays your construction company doesnt let you sit on your fat butt?? :lol:

Dr. D thanks for replying

Tropic, hi my lady, i guess you havent found your knight on a horse, i guess your world starts with the helicopter game revolves around tennis and posting smilies all over the forum. grow up and get a life. :lol: :lol:
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
oh baldy you are a sissy arent you? :lol:
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
Hehehe yeah and you name yourself after one of, no wait the crappest movie I ever saw in my life. Much like yourself then really! :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Hehehe yeah and you name yourself after one of, no wait the crappest movie I ever saw in my life. Much like yourself then really! :wink:

That was a pretty awful movie... not worth the 15dhs.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2007
wow look whos here miss freelance, shall i put down the history on here? no i wont do that, i dont like to invade other peoples privacy. i am here just to have some fun and piss you people off and from what i see i am doing a good job :lol: :lol:

even if it was one of the crappiest movies you watched it did you not?

go take a hike
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Hehehe yeah and you name yourself after one of, no wait the crappest movie I ever saw in my life. Much like yourself then really! :wink:

i spent 30 :shock:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
Yeah only because I got to go see it for free, I certainly wouldn't have wasted my money on it.

And I don't really think you're annoying anyone here, you're just making a laughing stock of yourself, but by all means carry on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

i spent 30 :shock:

I'll give you my guys number.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2007
I guess the free lancer got wasted
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
Who says I'm freelance? You must be misinformed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
What a silly attention seeking post.

Shows the low quality of the forum at the moment, so many rising to the bait.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2007
i guess you are the only person on here who talks a bit of sense, rising to the bait perfect :lol:

ok miss chocoholic shall i give you the information ? which shows you covered, which city in germany you have been to? how you look with the braces on? i am very well informed , but like i said i wont do it, just dont call me names, behave and i will let you be. :lol:
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
Nah ping ping pong dooladdle twiddlie dee.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
So whoodie doo you've seen my msn space. Sorry but that about a year and a half out of date. Who cares.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2007
miss oldie goldie locks ok the braces part comes from there, but you do look funny , but for the rest i dint rely on it. who cares, carry on with your whimpering on the forum. rather than giving others advice why dont you yourself implement it a bit?
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
if u gather your senses post back, i am off for some work will be back later miss oldie locks :lol:
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2007
And I had braces? So what? You're point is? I had something I didn't like about myself so I fixed it....and....your problem with that is? It didn't bother me or anyone else for 10 months. I have loads of adult friends with braces and it doesn't bother them either.

Why don't you go and get an attitude change.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Did i scare the S... out of you?? Mar 26, 2007

What with the lollipops and puppies....it seems pretty apparent from your subject that you’re drawn to icons of childhood.... the word scare the S... usually has a bad connotation. I don’t think it does here.u r wrong...i am watching......
:twisted:
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

lion0009 wrote:

What with the lollipops and puppies....it seems pretty apparent from your subject that you’re drawn to icons of childhood.... the word scare the S... usually has a bad connotation. I don’t think it does here.u r wrong...i am watching......

:shock: :shock: Dr. D :shock: the forum has a saviour
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jeevan wrote:
lion0009 wrote:

:shock: :shock: Dr. D :shock: the forum has a saviour

It's all a bit odd really.

I think it's some kind of structured logic attack design to send us all around the bend. So many duplicates and clones on the forum, I'm starting to forget who I am myself.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2007
man i guess my alter ego has to come on for a bit as well :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
I'm confused.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat