Concord to be made a Moderator

Poll ended at Jan 26, 2007

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes : 22

Concord to become a Mod Jan 05, 2007
Right, tired of Concords constant attacks on S&O for his style of Moderating, when I will be honest and say that S&O is probably the only Mod who is constantly on the boards and actually gives a fcuk about DF. I know that one or two Mods pop on now and again, but I think I can honestly say that S&O is the only one who is around 90% of the time.

So, I want Concord to be given Moderator status to Forums other than Travel and lets see how well he does at Moderating and lets see how he handles being constantly hounded and whinged at.

Concord, if you are asked and refuse, then I suggest that you STFU and either leave DF for good or stop your constant whining about S&O and actually give the guy some credit for what he has had to do alone.

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 07, 2007
Nice Try Yorky. I suggest you ask directly to be a moderator. A bit lame but creative on your part :roll: :roll: :roll:

Maybe your buddy S&O can pull strings and get you to be a moderator. I'll send a PM to andy to that effect. Good luck I hope it works for you.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2007
I have no intention or interest in becoming a Mod.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat